12/25 - Merry Christmas Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Dec 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keysman

keysman Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +11,718
    Wow ! there are 78 hits left .. sorry to tease you like that. .. You are the second person in 2 years to earn a block,

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. morweeg

morweeg Triple Double Certified Organic Batch Master

Ratings:
    +54,131
    Title: Answer a survey about your experience with Autonomous Vehicles [ $ | $ ] PANDA
    Requester: Md Rasel Al Mamun [AX2LR5NC10VLD]
    TurkerView: [ $ / hour ]
    Description: We are conducting academic research on autonomous vehicles. To qualify for this survey, either (1) you or someone in your household must have owned or currently own an autonomous vehicle (e.g Tesla), OR (2) you must have ridden in an autonomous vehicle
    Duration: 01:00:00
    Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications:
    • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95,
    • Location EqualTo US,
    [3QKP95RWR086OVDUE428WCOH2VCX5J]

3. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,755
    hey, Christmas is over [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,755
  5. morweeg

Ratings:
    +54,131
    Christmas lives on forever in my heart.

• Love Love x 2
  6. urtho9

urtho9 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +709
    Whats up home fries.

• Nom Nom Nom! Nom Nom Nom! x 1
  7. urtho9

urtho9 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +709
    Wow there are so few HITs up that the Mturk basic demographics are popping up on HIT Forker.

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. Ezridax

Ezridax Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,795
    Pre-1982 they were made differently. So when you put them in the machines that smoosh them, they turn out better. He collects them from all the places he goes. They’re from the machines that you put a penny and like 4 quarters in and you crank the thing to imprint a new thing on the penny.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
  9. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,755
    This study examines peoples’ thoughts and opinions about measuring health behaviors. You must be at least 18 years old, live in the United States, and English must be your first language. The entire survey can take up to 45 minutes. You will receive one dollar for survey completion.

[​IMG]

10. HardWorkingTurker

HardWorkingTurker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,932
  11. urtho9

urtho9 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +709
    Learned some interesting things about pennies yesterday. Every penny actually costs the US Mint approximately 1.7 cents to produce. Over the years they have primarily been composed of a mixture of zinc and copper that has changed over time. Present pennies are produced with a zinc base and are only copper coated, roughly 5% copper and 95% zinc. Old pennies are mostly copper and worth a lot more. Apparently there are people out there who actually collect old pennies expressly so that if they ever change it so that it wouldn't be a federal crime, they would melt them down and sell the copper for a profit because the metal is worth a lot more than the penny itself. Yes I am a nerd and spend entirely too much time reading random crap.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
  12. HardWorkingTurker

HardWorkingTurker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,932
    Title: Answer a survey about your experience with Autonomous Vehicles [ $ | $ ] PANDA
    Requester: Md Rasel Al Mamun [AX2LR5NC10VLD]
    Description: We are conducting academic research on autonomous vehicles. To qualify for this survey, either (1) you or someone in your household must have owned or currently own an autonomous vehicle (e.g Tesla), OR (2) you must have ridden in an autonomous vehicle
    Available: 1
    Qualifications:
    • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95,
    • Location EqualTo US,
    [3QKP95RWR086OVDUE428WCOH2VCX5J]

13. urtho9

urtho9 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +709
    I tried to do that one but I got screened out. :emoji_sweat:

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  14. hvnnvr

hvnnvr Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,132
    MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] Short 5 minute research study(~ 5 minutes) - $0.50 | PANDA

Fair

Unrated

Unrated
    $8.49 / hour
    00:03:32 / completion time
    Pros:
    Watch 100 images be presented to you and make a prediction based upon what you you saw.
    Cons:
    The HIT cannot be done faster as the images are presented automatically to you and you cannot advance until all images have been presented.

Qualifications: Exc: [121227963-121534] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs >= 50; HIT approval rate (%) >= 90; Location In US;
    To read MPR Lab's full profile check out TurkerView!

15. hvnnvr

hvnnvr Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,132
    Hope Cutler, Noelle Easterday [A1ONZGSR5QXWWM] Do you work in a large company? Take a ~17 minute survey! DO NOT TAKE IF YOU HAVE TAKEN PREVIOUSLY - $4.00 | PANDA

Generous

Unrated

Unrated
    $16.80 / hour
    00:14:17 / completion time
    Pros:
    A straightforward survey, that can be somewhat lengthy. It seems to pay well, though based upon your answers YMMV.
    Cons:
    It is hosted on Endor so being screened out and returning will lock you out from other Endor HITs.

Requires some writing for your responses to describing scenarios and various situations that you encounter during your daily work.

Qualifications: Total approved HITs >= 1; HIT approval rate (%) >= 90; Location EqualTo US;

To read Hope Cutler, Noelle Easterday's full profile check out TurkerView!

• Good Review! Good Review! x 2
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  16. morweeg

Ratings:
    +54,131
    Title: Answer a survey about the daily trips you make from home to work [ $ | $ ] PANDA
    Requester: Moein [A1AX44O6CC0S5A]
    Description: Answer the questions about the daily trips you usually make to get from your home to your workplace (e.g. trip1: Home to Daycare; trip2: Daycare to Work) and the mode of transportation (e.g. car, bus) you usually use for each of those trips.
    Available: 0
    Qualifications:
    • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50,
    • Location EqualTo US,
    [390EOHYPK424QFD59O29AOKBNJW3X2]

17. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,755

Makes you wonder who is in charge of approving costs- I mean bank robbers could probably print our coins cheaper. [​IMG]

18. urtho9

urtho9 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +709
    Can't think of any better way to describe it than to say that they seem to feel like they are entitled to our tax dollars and don't really care. It's not their money and it doesn't bother them to spend it however they feel like it. Nobody gives a crap if pennies are made from copper, they should consider something that at least costs less than the value of the penny.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Girl Polar Bear

Girl Polar Bear Queen of the North

Ratings:
    +45,742
  20. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,755
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.