[Please Help!] Questions

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Bluebird, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Bluebird

Bluebird New Turker

Ratings:
    +8
    Hi Ya'll - Newbie here.

Two questions please:

1) I find that whenever I accept a Noah hit, the page says "There's nothing here, yet." What am I doing wrong?

2) Do you always have to go through the pre-screen process every time on Simplicio surveys?

Appreciate your help.

2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    1) I'm pretty sure that's on their end
    2) I'm not familiar and I didn't see anything on TV so :dunno: maybe someone else knows.

You'll generally get a quicker and more robust response posting over in the daily(Especially on a slow day like today). I tend to check for new posts fairly often, but I think I'm the exception rather than the rule there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Funkyshot

Funkyshot Turker

Ratings:
    +110
    As for your second question yes. I am assuming you are speaking of the requester James Billings. One of the sites that is used for him will remember your info. The rest you will have to put it in 1000 times. If I were you I would only do those hits if you have nothing better to do. I have done ones that have taken me 30 minutes and spit out 42 cents. Mind you I can fill in a survey pretty quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jajeawar

jajeawar Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,412
    sorry wrong thread.

5. ed5harp

ed5harp Active Turker

Ratings:
    +76
    As one gets experience, one uses tools like (MTS) Mechanical Turk Suite to blocks HITS and/or requesters
    that do not provide a good experience. Noah had an interface problem and the problem has existed for months.

• Like Like x 1
  6. marcusdavvid

marcusdavvid Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +5,187
    That always happens with those from time to time. If you find ones that go by quickly they can be good to get your numbers up.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bluebird

Bluebird New Turker

Ratings:
    +8
    Awesome!