Returned but not returned HIT

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Karen Jones, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Karen Jones

Karen Jones New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Today I received a rejection that puzzled me. It was a distinctive title, and I remember looking at the reviews and returned via the Turkerview Return button. So I was confused about the rejection. On the Turkerview page for that day, the HIT is not listed. But it is listed on the Amazon HIT history. This concerns me quite a bit, as you can imagine. Anybody else have this happen?

2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Do you have the HIT info so I can 2x check if the return review went through?

Generally TV gets a few hundred return reviews every day & this is the first report of anything like this happening so my guess would be it's unrelated to TV but if MTurk made significant changes to the button layouts/forms it could potentially happen.. pretty unlikely though since it does check for the presence of the "return" marker :eek:

3. Memnoch

Memnoch New Turker

Ratings:
    +11
    This is extremely concerning. I have several HITS that I "review and returned" Saturday and Sunday that are now showing as "Abandoned". I have NEVER had an abandoned HIT and now I have a half-dozen over a weekend. Something is seriously wrong.

EDIT: Now it's showing a Noah HIT that was marked "Abandoned" yesterday as "Paid". WTF is going on?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019