Not sure if my reviews are weighing down the requester

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Katlady, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Katlady

Katlady Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,203
    I know that for the very most part, I am slower on surveys. I am never sure how alert, excited I am :emoji_rolling_eyes:.
    But is there some kind of neato calculation being the scenes that makes it so that my time completion isn't counted as much? Should I click a better pay rating while leaving my time spent intact? I just don't want my reviews to make things worse.

• Love Love x 1
  2. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    Times are averaged for the requester. I believe people who are consistently way off the average time aren't counted in the average that shows up in scripts. If people go to the requester's profile they'll be able to see with each review what that reviewer's normal speed is.

I checked your profile on TV. You're "Relaxed Pace" which is just a little slower than average. You're fine. People are going to work at different speeds and averages are averaged for a reason.

• Love Love x 1
  3. Katlady

Ratings:
    +2,203
    Okay, thanks. As long as I'm not wrecking things :)

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    FWIW, I went & took a deeper look and you're pretty consistently in the ideal range as far as research surveys go. TV's average is actually pretty much above average for the platform as a whole. Yours rarely stray outside what would be considered a normal range, and the 2-3 that did were mostly HITs that had bonuses some people did/didn't report so not a big deal :)

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  5. Katlady

Ratings:
    +2,203
    Thanks for checking that out. Good to know.