Pretty new and got a question about reviews

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Alex Nicholson, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Alex Nicholson

Alex Nicholson New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I only started today so im trying to get my head around everything. Iv been watching youtube videos and reading guides and it seems pretty much everyone uses TV.

When i see others using it they get a rating for the requester in the HIT, which i dont have. I just have the turkerview settings when i open up the dashboard, other than that theres no difference, am i missing something?

2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    The ratings in the HIT are actually for the specific HIT, not the requester as a whole. Which may explain why it isn't popping up for you (if any particular HIT you're doing has no reviews, it wont display) but not 100% sure if that's what you're referencing.

Are you using MTS, TVJS, neither/both?

3. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    You'll need to get an API key to allow the TurkerViewJS script or any other supported script you use to access information from TurkerView.
    https://turkerview.com/account/api/

That page has the information for getting the key and if you scroll down to the bottom it has instructions for using the key to link the supported scripts so they can show you TV ratings in mturk.

4. Alex Nicholson

Ratings:
    +1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

What im meaning is the left is what i see on videos, and what i see on mine is on the right. I have set up with API.

5. Alex Nicholson

Ratings:
    +1
    Ah nevermind, i sorted it, i didnt realise it was part of MTurk Suite

• Like Like x 1