Share review on forums?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Deathscreton, May 2, 2019.

1. Deathscreton

Deathscreton Turker

Ratings:
    +57
    I see a lot of folks posts HITs in the Daily Hit thread in the form of reviews. Is there an action on the Dashboard or in HIT finder that allows folks to do this? I did see the arrow in HIT finder, but that only seems to allow you to share HITs before they've been completed, and not in a review format.

2. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    https://turkerview.com/mturk-scripts/1-TurkerViewJS

That's the script to review hits and there's a video on that page that shows how. If you have under 5k approved hits your reviews might not show up in the thread yet. I think CT intends to change that but I'm not sure.

3. Deathscreton

Deathscreton Turker

Ratings:
    +57
    I'm actively using TurkerViewJS already. Am I correct in understanding that, the function to share reviews directly to the forums automatically given when you hit a certain amount of approved views?

4. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    If you mean the review exports those are posted when you review. The normal exports are the check box in your queue.

5. CorvusSapiens

Ratings:
    +9,895
    When you review a hit, there will be two buttons at the bottom of the review
    upload_2019-5-2_17-9-40.png

If you click Submit Only it will show up on TV but won't export to the forum. Submit & Export should send it to the Daily Thread but right now that doesn't work for people who are new to mturk. I think if you have >5000 approved hits on mturk it works.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Deathscreton

Deathscreton Turker

Ratings:
    +57
    Okay, I figured that was the problem. In that case, I'll review this again once I have more HITs under my belt. Thanks!

7. CorvusSapiens

Ratings:
    +9,895
    You can keep reviewing hits. You'll still be contributing to TV. And you can export hits if you want to share them with the people in the daily thread.

8. Deathscreton

Deathscreton Turker

Ratings:
    +57
    Oh yeah, I send reviews when ever I finish up since I can only do 100 a day (I try to stick to high paying HITs because of this). I'll be sure to continue with this.