05/08 - Wild Wednesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, May 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rippy

rippy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,627
    Title: Earn $ 5.40 (on average): Study on decision making - please work WITHOUT delay and interruption (approx. 40 minutes) [ $ | $ ] PANDA
    Requester: Jonas Gehrlein [AFXMWXWHYYSUJ]
    TurkerView: [ $12.69 / hour ]
    Description: This is a study on decision-making. You will earn $ 5.40 (on average) with a maximum of $ 18. Note that you will only be paid if you finish the whole study. Please further note that this HIT requires you to work WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, starting after accepting the HIT. By accepting this HIT you give us informed consent that we can use your answers in anonymized form for research purposes only.
    Duration: 01:45:00
    Available: 1
    Reward: $0.01
    Qualifications:
    [3A0F9TXODVRNQOLZS3S7BJL49DQOJ1]

2. Ana*

Ana* H&R Blockhead

Ratings:
    +27,162
    time to wire that to version 2.0, electricity

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. AMindAtTurk

AMindAtTurk Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +39,565
    Cornell Psychology Research Lab [A2UE742BKKC8S0] Answer questions about what you would do!(~ 3 minutes) - $0.35 | PANDA

Fair

Unrated

Unrated
    $10.33 / hour
    00:02:02 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Qualifications: Exc: [139340489-145312] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs >= 1000; HIT approval rate (%) >= 95; Location In US;
    To read Cornell Psychology Research Lab's full profile check out TurkerView!

4. WimpLo

WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +73,304
    lkursat [A1QNXLCZKG9ONU] Listen to sentences and give yes/no answers - $2.30 | PANDA

Good

Unrated

Unrated
    $13.18 / hour
    00:10:28 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:
    It requires you to keep your fingers on two buttons for the majority of the hit.

Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) >= 95; Location EqualTo US;
    To read lkursat's full profile check out TurkerView!

5. Ana*

Ana* H&R Blockhead

Ratings:
    +27,162
    there is a chance it might be a virus >>

cucumbers and squash are not my best growers thanks to cucumber and squash beetles and what they carry

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  6. Ana*

Ana* H&R Blockhead

Ratings:
    +27,162
    @jessers altho anything by those bugs come up with warmer weather.... hmmm..... there are soil viruses and nematodes; the later is probably not the issue as other stuff craps out too if they are around

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  7. jessers

jessers Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +44,726
    i'm going to keep trying because i'm stubborn like that. i haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary but now i'm going to be all

[​IMG]

trying to figure out what's going on

• Love Love x 3
  8. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    I have no garden in yet. And I may not get one in as it's getting late. Little sad about that but other things kept getting in my way of getting a garden in. I had it all weeded and ready to go, too.

But I always grow: Strawberries, blackberries and cherries. Those just show up every year. And I might get grapes this year, the vines are looking strong so far. I also keep a few containers full of green onions growing year round as all you have to do is cut off the root end and poke that into soil and a new green onion will grow.

I wanted to grow green beans. Probably still time to get those into the ground.

• Love Love x 2
  9. Ana*

Ana* H&R Blockhead

Ratings:
    +27,162
    table, wine, or muscadine grapes?

10. dan

dan daelian

Ratings:
    +61,817
    it's not too late! You're in the south right? You have a pretty long growing season.

many agriculture zones don't even begin planting until june

11. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    No fricking idea. Grapes that were there when I bought the house.

They're super sweet purple grapes when they grow properly and don't get a disease. I whacked them back last year so far I thought they might die due to poor performance in previous years, but they're coming back strong.

12. GimmeHits

GimmeHits Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +2,898
    Ed Testing [A2Y7XK7IMHV2L2] Survey related to personality - Part 3 - $7.00 | PANDA

Generous

Unrated

Unrated
    $65.63 / hour
    00:06:24 / completion time
    Pros:
    Part 4 in June for $9
    Cons:

Qualifications: DT3 Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) >= 96; Location EqualTo US;
    To read Ed Testing's full profile check out TurkerView!

13. Ana*

Ana* H&R Blockhead

Ratings:
    +27,162
    Zone 6 & 7 depending on the year here. recommended to put in stuff May 10th..... got lucky and the weather didn't kamizake on us in the last two weeks since my dad put everything in

14. Ana*

Ana* H&R Blockhead

Ratings:
    +27,162
    table, nice. they are actually harder to grow well than most wine ones. GOTTA LOOK PRETTY IN THE BAG

• LOL LOL x 1
  15. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    I'm in the California Central Valley. Where we grow allthefood.

We, literally, plant all year long. I grow winter gardens often (yum, broccoli!)

It's really not a hardship if I don't grow. Farmers Markets are all over the place and the produce is cheap as it's local. Plus I get free stuff from neighbors often. It's not unheard of to find a bag of zucchini on my front porch. (Because zucchini is the weed of gardens out here and produces so much no single family can possibly consume what one of those plants will produce all summer here, lol!)

I was just given a ginormous bag of lemons.

• Love Love x 2
  16. gppaone

gppaone Active Turker

Ratings:
    +349
    I just put cucumbers and tomatoes in last week and they appear to be doing well. Live in the south. You got time...although the heat is coming.

• Love Love x 2
  17. Ana*

Ana* H&R Blockhead

Ratings:
    +27,162
    Time to get my eye poked. back in a while

• WOW WOW x 1
  18. jessers

jessers Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +44,726
    when you do get one in, we have a gardening thread!

you're definitely not too late, especially with your climate. i started a little early because anxiety got the better of me. i'm jealous of all the stuff you grow! i have a mulberry tree which is just my snack time when i'm out with my dog, a pear tree that i usually give away to the wasps but i'll try to do something with this year, and in my garden i do the normal veggies: cucumbers, zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, then parsley, rosemary, chives, and basil. somehow i forgot about cilantro which is a crime because i love cilantro, but i'm considering doing a whole herb thing in a different spot just so i can do more. i'm trying to give myself a budget for the plant sales this weekend, but i'm like 100% sure i won't follow it. because plants.

• Love Love x 2
  19. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    If we don't get rain or hail or something bad, Kiddo will be selling cherries in front of our house beginning of June. My neighbors look forward to this sale every year (even though I give them all free cherries, they like to support kiddo's efforts to make money).

20. Hatticus

Hatticus Grinch

Ratings:
    +15,999
    Kinda jealous right now. I would love to be able to grow citrus.

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.