New here but old to mturk

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by shelle2184, Apr 24, 2019.

1. shelle2184

shelle2184 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all, I've been on mturk 6 years now. Former user of turkopticon. Came here to leave a Requester a bad review :mad: haven't figured this out yet but looks good so far. wishing you many bonuses!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
  3. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    [​IMG]

Hello!
    As RA said, you need to have the TurkerViewJS script installed before you do the hit to leave a review. It works that way so the script can track how long the hit is open to give accurate completion times. So it's too late to leave a review for that requester I'm afraid. Stick around, review hits as you do them, and come join us in the Daily Thread.

4. Sheri

Sheri Turker

Ratings:
    +23
    I've been turking since November 2018. Are there fewer college survey HITs during the summer? I have plenty things to do around the house to keep busy.

5. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    I think the general consensus is yes there are fewer college surveys, but I did very well last summer so :dunno:, it just depends.

You'll get more responses if you ask questions in the daily forum. A lot of people don't check anything else.

6. marcusdavvid

marcusdavvid Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +5,187
    Less student assistants to take advantage of during the summer, but research still needs to be done.

7. Sheri

Sheri Turker

Ratings:
    +23
    OK thanks, this website is kind of confusing.