TurkerView Return Report

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Jeweler46, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Jeweler46

Jeweler46 New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello - I am a 'newbie' when it comes to TurkerView, so pardon me, but I have been trying to contribute to the TurkerView Return Report, but every time I submit data and return Hit, it just sits and spins without submitting anything. I've tried to submit several times, but to no avail. Can anyone help me as to why this might be happening please? Thank You kindly.

2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    When this happens you can press F12 and it'll bring up a console that will (hopefully) have some red angry text explaining what's up.

It'd look like the bottom part of this pic:
    upload_2019-11-25_23-8-5.png

If you DM / email / post it here I can help out w/ a bit more targeted troubleshooting. Most errors should pop up on the top of the form you're submitting from so it's a little weird that's not happening :(

3. Jeweler46

Jeweler46 New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank You kindly, but I am using a Google Chromebook, and there is no F12 option. I've tried shutting down and starting back up again, but still cannot submit anything. I have to X out of the application and just return it the other way. Here is a screenshot of what it looks like when I try to submit - it will just sit and spin forever LOL - not that the screenshot will help 'fix' the problem, but I don't know what else I can send. I also do not see anything at the 'top' of the form that indicates there is a problem. The only thing it does is sit's and spins without submission.

Attached Files:

4. Jeweler46

Jeweler46 New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    I finally got it figured out. I had to put in my API key. LOL Good Grief - I'm learning. Must say, I LOVE Turkerview LOTS! Thanks so much!

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1