TV reviews

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by Summer, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Summer

Summer New Turker

Ratings:
    +8
    I have never been able to review. It gives me "Reason: <empty> Please contact us for more details" but when I contact no one replies or fixes the issue. Any idea what is going on? Picture attached of what I get every single time. I would love to be able to review to help others know... but not sure how to reach anyone for help.

Attached Files:

• WOW WOW x 1
  2. BlueMountainBacon

BlueMountainBacon Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,889
  3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Hrm.. can you try again next time you run across something you want to review and let me know if it's fixed? Being blank I think I probably transposed a digit when running queries :emoji_face_palm: should be fine now

4. Summer

Summer New Turker

Ratings:
    +8
    It worked!! Thank you so much!

• Like Like x 1
  5. KLP522

KLP522 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I am new, and have no idea how to leave a review. I did install the TurkerViewJS script, and have it enabled. I'm sure it's easy, I just don't get it, though.

6. purplepotato

purplepotato Lavender Spudkin

Ratings:
    +32,750
    Hi and welcome! On the mturk page, there should be a link that says TurkerView at the top of the page, just to the left of the search bar. That'll show a list of hits you've done today (or you can change the day at the top and see hits from the past 5 days), and each one should have a review button, which will let you adjust your time if needed, add an expected bonus amount, and leave any comments. You can also choose whether you want to export your review to the forum's daily thread or not. If you haven't already, be sure to check out the daily threads - that's where most of the conversation happens :)

• Love Love x 1
  7. KLP522

KLP522 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks! That was helpful!

• Like Like x 1
  8. kuldeep

kuldeep New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I have an issue like this. Finally, I get here useful information. yes, it's helped me also. Thank you so much

• Love Love x 1