Qualifying more workers for video metadata HITs

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Cody D., Nov 9, 2020.

1. wallen

wallen New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi! I sent my information in an email for the qual and was told it would be added to the list. Any idea when qualifications will be given again as I keep seeing more and more HITs being uploaded. Thanks in advance!

2. test ing

test ing Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,014
    Wondering same myself, but I've noticed hits going down :emoji_sweat:

3. wallen

wallen New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I've tried contacting but have not heard anything since Friday which also appears to be the last time there was any correspondence on here.

4. test ing

test ing Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,014
    @Cody D. Any update?
    Anyone from the forum receive a qual? Notice the hits went down about 400. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

5. wallen

wallen New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I was just about to ask the same thing. I reached out again a few more times via the email I received and no response.

6. test ing

test ing Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,014
    Yep, I tried the same thing. Hits down to 3000 now so I guess only a handful of people received quals.

:emoji_rolling_eyes:

7. emamaya

emamaya Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +5,405
    This isn't a new qual - People have had it for months now which is why you see the number of hits go down! The requester is just recruiting more workers this time around and has previously said they would update the thread when the qual hits are ready! This takes time and they will get back to us when they are ready for the hits to go live.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Cody D.

Cody D. Turker

Ratings:
    +48
    Just updating everyone here...

We've been out on Thanksgiving break for a bit. We're still waiting on our engineering team to fix our qualification HIT bugs. They've been working on a massive rebuild of our entire site which has only given us limited resources to fix immediate issues that break for our current Mturk HITs (not qualification HITs). We have NOT qualified any new people yet. The only people working on our HITs are the people we qualified last year. Please hang tight. I still have it as my #1 priority to get the qualification HITs working. It might be a week or longer. Hang in there!

If you've messaged me, we're not dead and I'm definitely not ghosting you. We've just been out on Thanksgiving break and I'm still playing catch up.

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Cody D.

Cody D. Turker

Ratings:
    +48
    FYI, we just closed all inquiries about the qualification HITs for Musicbed video description HITs. If you contacted us and didn't hear back, it's probably because your grammar/spelling didn't align with what we were looking for in an applicant.

Emails will start going out this week letting people know when the qualification HITs are ready to be claimed.

INSTRUCTIONS
    • Only claim ONE qualification HIT.
    • The qualification HIT includes 3 video clips so we can see a variety of your work. Our standard HITs that pay $0.54 only contain a single video clip.
    • Reviewing everyone's work is going to take a couple of weeks at minimum.
    • If you passed and are added to the FS-Approved Workers qual, I will let you know. If you didn't pass, I will let you know. That also doesn't mean you're not a great worker! It just means you weren't the right fit for our HITs.
    • DO NOT RETURN THE HIT - if you do, it won't allow you to reclaim. If for whatever reason you accidentally do this, send us a direct message via mturk so we can try and fix it.

If you run into an error, PLEASE let me know.

Cheers,
    Cody

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  10. Cody D.

Cody D. Turker

Ratings:
    +48
    Qualification HITs are now live! If you've been granted the proper qualification group, you can claim one of those HITs (even if I haven't emailed you yet).

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Kaylyn

Kaylyn New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
  12. sathishkumar raja

sathishkumar raja New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I already sent message but no response from you.

13. Laudiceia carlos nogueira

Laudiceia carlos nogueira New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Oi,
    Você ainda está qualificando novos trabalhadores para trabalhar em seus HITs?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  14. Laudiceia carlos nogueira

Laudiceia carlos nogueira New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    Are you still qualifying new workers to work at your HITs?

15. sarin

sarin Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +4,286
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1