Very Green.. Need a quick answer

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by recumbentlady21, Dec 16, 2020.

1. recumbentlady21

recumbentlady21 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I've only been working HITS for about 10 days and thought MTurk Suite would help me out. I had no idea there were no instructions (other than YouTube videos) when I installed it. I have what is probably a very dumb question: On the HITS page, to the immediate right of the "Accept" button there is an "O" button and an "M" button. Can someone please explain to me what those are for?

Could someone also recommend a reference for the MTurk Suite add-on that could answer other questions I have? Thanks from the retired lady in the weeds...

• Like Like x 1
  2. t0nja

t0nja Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,236
    Hi, and Welcome!
    Here is a link to a wiki page that has a lot of information about MTurk Suite. It should help out with some question.
    https://github.com/Kadauchi/mturk-suite/wiki

If not feel free to ask the forum, we might not always get back to you right away but we shall try our best :)

• Love Love x 1
  3. Sheri

Sheri Turker

Ratings:
    +23
    I think I need to uninstall and reinstall the new MTS

4. Danebow

Danebow New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    I CAME HERE WITH EXACTLY THE SAME QUESTION. I ain't clicking 'em til I know.

5. dacheat

dacheat New Turker

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm new also, after playing with MTS a couple day my understanding is the O (once) and P or M (Panda, or Many). What I believe these do is add the hit, by name, to Hit Catcher, which, if they find them, will try and auto accept them. Many will do it as many times as it can, once will only allow it to be accepted once. For instance I'll see a lot of different hits with the same name "transcribe a video" you might want to do lots of these so you could hit M on that.