Low response rate

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Lhw123, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Lhw123

Lhw123 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, I was wondering if you could give me some advice about why I am not getting many hits for my study. It’s called social interactions ~ 15, pays $0.50, and was posted by Heather Flowe. I need another 350 men living in America to compete it but it only got 2 hits yesterday and 3 the day before. Is there anything I can do to increase its hits?

2. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    What are some of the quals used on the hit if any? Doing a search for it on the worker site yielded no results so that alone might be an issue.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lhw123

Lhw123 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    This is tricky as it wasn’t me to posted it, it was my academic supervisor. I believe she has set it as males only, living in the States, no qualification requirement set.

4. Lhw123

Lhw123 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    This is tricky as it wasn’t me to posted it, it was my academic supervisor. I believe she has set it as males only, living in the States, no qualification requirement set.

5. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    I was able to find it on TV's review site and users have reported low pay for the amount of time it takes to complete a hit. That's not helping to entice people to do any hit by that requester. Link to requester profile below.
    https://turkerview.com/requesters/A32SMP61F0YNRC-dr-heather-flowe#

Second the Social interactions hit is using TurkPrime qualifications which would be the reason I wasn't able too see it on the worker site. Turkprime qualifications screen out a ton of people from actually seeing the hit on the worker site as it auto gives out exclusion qualifications to workers for various reasons which pretty much blocks the user from accepting any hit that uses Turkprime qualifications.
    Social interactions(~ 15 minutes)
    • TP Panel: -669449200 N >= 100,
    • CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist
    • HIT approval rate (%) >= 60,
    • Exc: [276202-275613] DoesNotExist
    • Location In US,
    Removing these Turkprime qualifications TP Panel: -669449200 N >= 100, CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist, Exc: [276202-275613] DoesNotExist, may yield more results.

6. Lhw123

Lhw123 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you - that’s super helpful. I will talk to her about increasing pay and removing turkprime. The hit approval rate is set at 99% - do you think lowering that would help to?

7. sarin

sarin Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +4,286
    hit approval rate should absolutely stay at 99% if you want to get quality data

also let your doctor know when she'd be willing to work for $1-2/hr, because the payrate for this survey is straight up insulting and is probably the main reason why nobody wants to touch it:

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 2
  8. Lhw123

Lhw123 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank-you, I will try to get the fee increased and not reduce the 99% rate :)