Can't leave reviews even after installing TurkerViewJs

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by nmelssx, Oct 12, 2021.

1. nmelssx

nmelssx Turker

Ratings:
    +19
    When I hover over the requester name it just says "You haven't reviewed this requester yet. Learn how!" Clicking on learn how just gets me back to the website where it tells you to install the script, but I've already installed it, and I still can't review. I also already clicked on "Let me in!" but it only displays Today's hits, but not yesterday hits, or any other hits before that. Which means I can only review hits I've done today?

2. nmelssx

nmelssx Turker

Ratings:
    +19
    Never mind. I think it's because I've only just installed the script today, so since it doesn't have any data for the other days it won't let me leave reviews for them.

3. Sheri

Sheri Turker

Ratings:
    +23
    I have the same problem. How did you figure it out? I'm not getting it

4. Jeneal

Jeneal New Turker

Ratings:
    +27
    Are you able to leave reviews now? Because I'm having the same problem

5. Sheri

Sheri Turker

Ratings:
    +23
    No, I cannot figure it out. I removed Tampermonkey then put it back on and I have no idea what to do. I watched the video at least 10 times.

6. Lacunaut

Lacunaut New Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    Did you guys ever figure this out? Just getting back in and I am also unable.

7. Sheri

Sheri Turker

Ratings:
    +23
    Yes, I figured it out and posted pictures on mturkmembers facebook group about a week ago I guess. Message me again if you need more help.

8. Sheri

Sheri Turker

Ratings:
    +23
    I could post pictures here but I can barely figure out how to use this forum

9. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    You can only review hits that you've done after installing the script. It's set up that way because the script tracks how long the hit was open to give more accurate completion times.

The script should create a button in the top bar on mturk (next to the search bar). When you click that button it should open a window showing hits you've done today with a menu option to look at hits from the last few days instead. You review the hits from that menu.

If you have Mturk Suite installed you don't need the script. Instead you review by clicking the Mturk Suite & Turkerview button which should show up in the same place.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rook

Rook Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    I have the same problem. I can only review today's HITS not those in the past. Please message me if you know how to fix it, thank you.

11. Rook

Rook Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Yes I found that part, but only Today has HITs that can be reiviewed. If I click on any of the other days there are no HITs in there even though I did have the script installed and did do HITs on those previous days.

12. Rook

Rook Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Could this be happening due to deleting everything out of the MTS catcher every day? I'm sorry I don't understand how it works :(

13. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,156
    Cleaning out your pandas in HIT Catcher has nothing to do with your ability to review HITs. You need to review HITs within 5 days. Please look at my response to your question in the thread you started about this topic to see how to review HITs from previous days.

14. Sheri

Sheri Turker

Ratings:
    +23
    use Turkopticon and try to review every new requester so I can edit it when I need to. click the triangle to review. Does that help? It took me a while to figure all this out.

15. Rook

Rook Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Yeah I'm seeing that the only way to have access to the review a day or more later is to review it the same day I do it. I've been trying to do that lately, but I admit I'm not much for doing reviews other than when I return them.

16. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,156
    You can skip writing and rating pay if you like. Most people do when then they data dump at the end of the night.

upload_2022-3-29_13-6-9.png

17. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Turker

Ratings:
    +69
    Well, I know this is quite an old post but I am searching for help on this issue. I used to have no problem at all reviewing HITs but now I cannot at all. I click on Mturk Suite & Turkerview and the window to the right pops up. Unfortunately it doesn't list the HITs I've done at all and there is zero way to review them. This recently started for me and I also am unable to use PC Max. It just says its still loading and never changes.

18. Sheri

Sheri Turker

Ratings:
    +23
    Are you in the facebook group mturkmembers? You might get more help there. I like turkopticon more than turkerview. Turkerview is kind of confusing to me. or you could try asking for help from Our Hit Stop

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Turker

Ratings:
    +69
    Thank you for replying. I did asked in the facebook group and had one reply but it didn't help unfortunately. I have also asked on Our Hit Stop. Nada :( I am just so confused as to why this has stopped working. None of the HITs I complete show up at all. Just decided to go to Turkopticon because I haven't been on there in forever. Unfortunately it is acting like I have never registered so I am starting over.

upload_2023-2-7_12-47-5.png upload_2023-2-7_12-47-5.png

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
  20. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Turker

Ratings:
    +69
    Just wanted to add it shows absolutely nothing under "today's activity" it is completely blank yet I have done several HITs today and earned $22.

Today's Activity
    Earnings
    $0.00
    Time
    00:00:00
    Hourly
    -
    Batch Hourly
    -
    Survey Hourly
    -
    Hide Requesters