[Please Help!] How to go back and review on Turkerview

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Rook, Mar 27, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Rook

Rook Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello, can anyone explain how to go back and review on Turkerview? I received the same rejection as the other turker who posted here https://turkerview.com/requesters/A2AI5DOZXNIILY-lea but I don't see any way to go back and enter the review. I only have it showing today's HITs it doesn't go back to previous days. Is there a setting I should set? BTW, I do record all my HITs and I definitely did this one correctly, the requester does seem to be scamming.

2. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,086
    You need to review the HIT within 5 days. If you are using MTS, look for this drop down and search for the day you did it.

upload_2022-3-28_13-16-55.png

3. Rook

Rook Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Unfortunately that doesn't work. While I do have the dropdown box for the past few days, I only see the HIT for the current day. Seems like it's always been like this. Doing a review the same day is the only way I'm finding that will allow me to go back and edit them (on this site, not via the script).

4. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,086
    Perhaps you need to uninstall and reinstall? Are using MTS or TurkerView script?

You shouldn't be able to edit via the dashboard. Usually if you click on a review you had already submitted, it just takes you to your review in TurkerView (the site) which as you noted is where you will make any edits. You can freely edit your reviews on TurkerView for quite awhile, but you would need to review the HIT first to do that. If you cannot resolve your dropdown issue, you might want to get into the habit of reviewing everything at the end of the day going forward. Most people do. Then you can just go to https://turkerview.com/requesters/ and edit later for situations like this where you want to warn people that Lea is scamming.