Queuebicle Invitation

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by GuitarString777, Mar 7, 2022.

1. GuitarString777

GuitarString777 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,

I've sent a request for an invitation to pay for and use Queuebicle via a monthly subscription but when can I expect to receive an invitation for it? I'm really hoping to use it soon cause I need to make a few bucks for my bills and this software looks amazing.

Thank you for any help.

2. Tommy

Tommy New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    I've been waiting for over a year.

• WOW WOW x 1
  3. YarnAndCats

YarnAndCats Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +12,241
    Have you checked to make sure it didn't go to your junk folder? Tagging @ChrisTurk as well so he can make sure you receive the invite.

• WOW WOW x 1
  4. Blott

Blott Turker

Ratings:
    +138
    I second this. I got my invite within 24 hours.

5. JoshBakaitis

JoshBakaitis New Turker

Ratings:
    +21
    Can anyone tell me how to cancel my Queuebicle subscription? I thought it was through paypal but I don't see the charge on my paypal account. Although the charge for first month said turkerview paypal something.

6. Lumius

Lumius Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,860
    upload_2022-4-8_21-4-55.png @JoshBakaitis In activity, find the transaction, then click the link

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
  7. Lumius

Lumius Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,860
    upload_2022-4-8_21-5-53.png Then toggle this to cancel

8. JoshBakaitis

JoshBakaitis New Turker

Ratings:
    +21
    Still got charged another month, that is really shady stuff. Make it impossible to find a way to cancel. Now I will have to delete this account and open dispute with my bank.

9. JoshBakaitis

JoshBakaitis New Turker

Ratings:
    +21
    There is nothing of the sort under activity. This is just fraud at this point.

10. JoshBakaitis

JoshBakaitis New Turker

Ratings:
    +21
    You can't delete account you can't cancel. So QBC is a setup to steal your money. It may be a pain in the ass but I'll get it back. And I will be reporting this to the proper authorities.

11. Lumius

Lumius Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,860
  12. Lumius

Lumius Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,860
    upload_2022-4-10_10-11-24.png It would be on the 23rd March for me (Not sure if your sub date impacts it, so make sure your filters are on correctly.)

Click the blue "Turkerview", then "Recurring Payment details".

It might be frustrating that you don't know how to navigate PayPal, but I would be careful about accusing @ChrisTurk. There's a huge difference between something like financial fraud/enslaving your computer to farm Bitcoin, and buyer's remorse/unfamiliarity with Paypal. Just make sure it's not a PEBCAK error before wasting authorities' time!

Being set up in recurring payments can be harder to find and cancel, but it's exactly the same as Vudu, Peacock TV, Chik-fila, Activision, Grubhub, Uber, etc.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
  13. Lumius

Lumius Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,860
    upload_2022-4-10_10-22-13.png If you go under activity, and then make sure it's toggled to past year, "turkerview" as a search term, they show up just fine.

Edit: It's similar in the app, personal, and business Paypal. You said you had a first month that was "turkerview paypal something", so try to find that one again.

Edit 2: Make sure you're in the actual Paypal site, not your bank's site. If you don't have any Paypal Balance, it will pull from your bank!

14. JoshBakaitis

JoshBakaitis New Turker

Ratings:
    +21
    No it isn't under my paypal, I even deleted bank and card info from paypal before it charged my card.

15. JoshBakaitis

JoshBakaitis New Turker

Ratings:
    +21
    None of the links to unsubscribe on this site work. No links in email to unsubscribe. I call a spade a spade. It says in the FAQ they don't make it difficult to unsubscribe yet here is proof that they do. No answer from emails sent. A shady practice if your product was worth it I would keep paying. It isn't and I have no way to cancel still.

16. Lumius

Lumius Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,860
    It's not my product; I am not paid by, endorsed by or any way affiliated with QBC, just someone trying to help!

This isn't proof that they're hard to unsub to, it's your own, anecdotal; I personally found Paypal easy to navigate to the unsub screen, as well as QBC easily paying for itself in convenience. QBC has its issues, it's true, but many times, it's a user error. And that's perfectly fine-not everything will work for every person, and that's okay!

Have you tried messaging @ChrisTurk ? I'm sure he gets many messages, but he would probably like to know so that he can help you sort things out.

• Like Like x 1
  17. JoshBakaitis

JoshBakaitis New Turker

Ratings:
    +21
    Yes no response and I sincerely appreciate the help.

Attached Files:

18. JoshBakaitis

JoshBakaitis New Turker

Ratings:
    +21
    as seen in screenshot no record of it yet my bank statement says
    PAYPAL *TURKERVIEW / 4029357733 CAUS Tran Date/Time: 04/10/2022 06:49:20
    -$19.95

So maybe i'm missing something here but I don't see how

Attached Files:

19. JoshBakaitis

JoshBakaitis New Turker

Ratings:
    +21
    And how would you delete this turkerview account? Doesn't seem to be a way to do that either

20. Lumius

Lumius Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,860
    Under your settings wheel icon, there should be a "Payments", then go to "Manage recurring payments"