How Do I put a review up for a requester?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by Shadoe_17, Sep 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Shadoe_17

Shadoe_17 New Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    I just received 18 rejections - i have 5600 hits and before today, had only 7 rejections.

I wanted to let people know but am not sure how?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    If you're all set up with Turkerview to do reviews, see https://turkerview.com/mturk-scripts/1-TurkerViewJS , then if you've reviewed the hit the review should automatically update with the rejection. You can't go back and do reviews of older hits(I think it's 3 days, but I either clear them or review them as I go so not sure on the exact number).

That said, people will generally appreciate it if you post about the rejections in the daily thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Shadoe_17

Shadoe_17 New Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    Thank you. :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. PerseidsGirl

PerseidsGirl New Turker

Ratings:
    +10
    [QUOTE="That said, people will generally appreciate it if you post about the rejections in the daily thread.[/QUOTE]

I've checked out the Daily Thread often and all it seems to be is people posting gifs. I don't understand how that's helpful or why it's done.

Is there a way to search for informative content within the daily thread?

5. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    I've checked out the Daily Thread often and all it seems to be is people posting gifs. I don't understand how that's helpful or why it's done.

Is there a way to search for informative content within the daily thread?[/QUOTE]

It keeps people sane. Especially people who are doing this for most of the day. If you just want to look at hits then you can change the thread to work mode using the little wrench on the left hand side of the screen. But some of the banter is work related so if you may still want to leave it on even if you're not looking to socialize.

• Love Love x 1
  6. PerseidsGirl

PerseidsGirl New Turker

Ratings:
    +10
    Thank you for the tips.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tamara

Tamara New Turker

Ratings:
    +13
    Can I ask who it was that rejected you? I just recently got a bunch too from a batch I did.