Suggestions

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by ChrisTurk, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    I'm probably going to bypass XenForo's media spoiler then since it seems to be crap lol.. I didn't code it, its just the add-on that was present on MTG that I installed here so I'm not really 100% sure how it functions (or, in this case, doesn't).

Blacklist can be any format you want, so long as the user's full forum name is in it, no @ required. Also its a little buggy at the moment as you have to click outside of the textbox for it to save (its fired onchange, which is a poor implementation for a textbox), but that'll be fixed shortly after I finish up documentation for it (tom/wed, just installed a massive add-on to the forum that I'm hoping to get put out ASAP).

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. rdaneel

rdaneel Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +813
    The media thing seems to be working better, as I'm not seeing random images/vids now. Kudos.

The less information under usernames is great. A small feature request: Would it be possible to have a setting that turns everything remaining off, as well, leaving just the name? [rdaneel vs rdaneel member verified grinder Joined messages ratings]?

Big request, though: Can you modify the dark theme, so the names of members are readable? Currently, names are in a very dark text color, which is extremely difficult [for me] to read on black.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Changed the names to the light blue, custom usernames (mods, for instance) will still overwrite this change but for the most part it should be what you asked for.

The rest is a little more complicated, but noted & on the ever growing to-do list :p I got you homie.

4. rdaneel

rdaneel Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +813
    Username color is perfect now, and the custom usernames are fine [orange is easy to read, as well]. Thanks!

As for the rest, just wanting to get rid of information unnecessary [for me] when I'm catching up. Appreciate it. :)

5. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    I just realized we don't have a 'general bugs' thread.. well I guess I'll make that my suggestion... (I see a toolbox bugs thing but this isn't a toolbox bug .. at least I don't think it is)

So it seems that locking a thread really confuses the auto refresh thing or something.

And I'm obviously not talking about the broken tumblr gifs that we already know about... I could have put this in the daily thread but I really feel like I do enough spamming there as it is and it would prob be better to have bug reports outside of the daily thread.

edit: sorry about the slow scrolling but I figured it would be better to go slow as you can skip around on the video oh and also I am in fullscreen mode just so I can hide my bookmarks and stuff not that it is super private it just isn't needed to be shown for this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  6. Mozzie

Mozzie Turker

Ratings:
    +111
    I came here to talk about this myself. It was trying to find information from previous days threads and unable to do so because the start of the post keeps popping up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.