[Please Help!] I'm New, Just a couple of questions

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by chadwick, Apr 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. chadwick

chadwick New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    So I've been at this for a week now. I ave $21 confirmed in my account, and I estimate another $30 in pending HITs. Most days I guess I have hit a "limit"; but it seems like the limit changes? It is always around 100 HITs it tells me I cannot complete any more HITs for the day. Is there an exact limit? Does it change from day to day? Will I be allowed to do more and more the longer I work?

And just as a matter of curiosity, has anybody done the dock doors task? I've been doing them the last few days and hitting my limit early in the morning because I have other work that I do during the day. Curious how long they normally take to pay. I believe I saw where they have up to 30 days to approve/deny, I'm just curious if anyone has experience with this specific task.

Thanks for any help, I'm excited to keep working at this and making some side money!

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    After a month or whatever the current length of probation ends you will be able to accept 3800 hits per a day. Currently as you have noticed you are limited to 100 accepts per a day.

3. Yuk

Yuk Zing King

Ratings:
    +5,059
    Like RA said you get 100 accepts per day during probation. The key word here is "accepts" and not "submissions". So even if you accept then return something it'll still count for your limit.

4. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    There's a probation period when you first start. As far as I know that period is still 10 days. During that period you'll be able to accept up to 100 hits each day. Returns and expires count toward that amount. After 10 days you'll be able to accept up to 3800 hits per day.

5. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    :wave:

Just to clarify what @Randomacts was saying, it looks like it varies because you get 100 hits right now whether you complete them or return them.

I haven't done the dock doors task so I can't help there, but it's worth searching the requester on Turkerview. If someones reviewed them and it's been approved then there will be an approval time for the requester. After 30 days the hits are approved automatically if they're not rejected, but it's somewhat rare for requestors to let them go that long.