NEW FUN MULTI-PLAYER GAME

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Abdullah, May 23, 2019.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    Qualifications Required: RME (ID #3FVY20EBM7VERSRBUJIIUSPV2I3GY4)
    You would have this qualification assigned to you yesterday if you've done one of our HITs in the last year.

FIVE TOTAL SESSIONS:
    • SESSION #1: TOMORROW 24TH OF MAY (FRIDAY) AT 1:00 PM ET
    • SESSION #2: TOMORROW 24TH OF MAY (FRIDAY) AT 2:00 PM ET
    • SESSION #3: TUESDAY 28TH OF MAY AT 1:00 PM ET
    • SESSION #4: TUESDAY 28TH OF MAY AT 2:00 PM ET
    • SESSION #5: WEDNESDAY 29TH OF MAY AT 2:00 PM ET
    **HIT Information**:
    • Requester name: Collective Intelligence Lab
    • Requester id: A3I07QYBVJTGU5
    • HIT title: [Play immediately] Estimate values with others and get up to $8
    • Expected HIT length: less than 35 minutes.
    • Qualifications Required: RME (ID #3FVY20EBM7VERSRBUJIIUSPV2I3GY4)
    • You have to do the HIT from a computer (laptop, desktop). Mobile devices are NOT supported.

**HIT expectations**:
    • We will post our HIT in five sessions:
      • 24th of May (Friday) at 1PM and 2PM ET
      • 28th of May (Tuesday) at 1PM and 2PM ET
      • 29th of May (Wednesday) at 2PM ET
    • You are allowed to take the HIT at most once (no repeat takers):
      • If you complete the HIT in one of the sessions, you will not be able to take the HIT in any other session.
    • Each session will allow for 125 workers to participate:
      • A total of 625 workers will do the task; 1200 workers are currently qualified.
    • In any active session, workers who join the HIT late (after all the games have started in that batch) will receive a message like this:
      • "Sorry, all games are full," but they will be able to participate in the next/future sessions of the HIT.
    • The anticipated play time would range from 25-35 minutes.
    • The bonus varies across conditions (randomly assigned), as some conditions have higher average play time.
    • If you show up and not participate because the game is full or because there weren't enough people, we will pay you for your time:
      • $0.1 for showing up (e.g., showing up late, but not too late)
      • $1 if there weren't enough people
      • Regardless of the reason, you will still be able to participate in future sessions.
    If you plan to participate in our HIT, it is critical that you try to show up on time. If you use tools to auto-accept HITs, please also make sure that you start playing after you accept our HIT immediately. Otherwise, you would delay the start of the game for other participants.

If you would like to stop receiving notifications from us, please let me know, and we will remove you from the list, and you will still be able to participate in the HIT.

NOTE the requester name. This is a new requester account "Collective Intelligence Lab." My old requester ID is AGEIRIHRRYV6P (will not be used anymore).

• WOW WOW x 1
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    But what is the requester ID? You said the name and said that it is a new account but you didn't say what the ID is.

3. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    I just figured it out (I usually check the forums to know what my requester id is). it is: A3I07QYBVJTGU5

• Like Like x 1
  4. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    @Randomacts did you get an email from me? MTurk changed their notification API and I am not sure if things are working as expected (it did not through errors though)

5. Girl Polar Bear

Girl Polar Bear Queen of the North

Ratings:
    +45,742
    change your avatar

[​IMG]

6. Bergen

Bergen Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,541
    Is it too late to qualify? I played one of the correlation games in Nov 2018 but I don't think I'm qualled for this (I didn't get an email.).

7. rippy

rippy Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,627
    Got neither email, yet I've done a HIT within the past year (November 1st, 2018).

8. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,755
    I got an email.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    Hmm, I am not exactly this - I will be establishing a new lab (not center). Maybe I'll need a better name! open for suggestions.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    Unfortunately, the quals are based on HIT that was submitted in July 2018, which determines whether you can do today's HIT (ops; sorry for the gap). I'll try to arrange for another qual HIT to be submitted over the weekend, so people can participate in next week's sessions. If I'll be able to pull this off, I'll post about it here.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bergen

Bergen Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,541
    Sounds great. I'll keep an eye out.