Only see a few completed hits on dashboard

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by kodiakbuck, May 25, 2019.

1. kodiakbuck

kodiakbuck New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    When I pull up my TV dashboard to leave a review I can see the past few days, but I'm only seeing about 12 HITS per day. I don't see a next page button or anything to get past the first 12. I want to leave a review about a rejection but I can't get to the HIT in the dashboard.

Am I overlooking something?

Thanks!

2. kodiakbuck

kodiakbuck New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I might have figured it out. For a few hours last night I was using a different laptop, and realized this morning that I didn't have the script installed. So I'm guessing any HITS completed during that time weren't captured.

Is there a way to manually enter a review?

3. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    Unfortunately I'm pretty sure there is a way to manually enter a review because that would be a review without a completion time and kinda sorta not be data worthy for TV as part of the idea was to make TV data as reliable as possible. Unlike TO where it was very subjective and without proof of users even completing those HITs. But yes you are right TVJS only pulls the hits that are completed when the script is running and where it is installed. If you install TVJS on your other laptop you would be able to leave a review from that computer.

4. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    Also @ChrisTurk can correct me if I have no clue what I am talking about (It happens more often than I'd like to admit)