Happy Saturday!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bearsbeetsbg, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bearsbeetsbg

bearsbeetsbg New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi everyone :emoji_slight_smile:

I'm super excited to have joined this site so I thought I'd just say hello and happy Saturday to all! I've heard that the people here are very friendly & welcoming, and if you want to take turking seriously this is the place to be. I really look forward to being a part of that!

I'm pretty new to the whole taking mturk seriously situation. I've been turking for about 5 hours a day for the past two and a half weeks or so with the ultimate goal of making enough to support myself from home. At first I was focusing on the highest paying hits I could find, pretty much all surveys. Now I'm focusing more on getting to the 1,000 hits accepted milestone than anything...currently sitting at 783 submitted, 679 approved, and 104 pending. My goal for now is at least 100 hits every day, I've been doing that for almost a week and while it's been difficult at times, it's also super rewarding to watch my numbers go up (even if that's based on low paying hits).

I've already read so much great advice on this site and I can't wait to be more involved!

Xx

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  2. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,319
    Welcome to the forum! I think it's a great idea to focus on getting to 1000 approved as soon as possible. More hits will open up to you then. Keep an eye on the daily thread and ask questions when you have them Someone is usually available to answer them.

3. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Welcome :arms: :az:

4. bearsbeetsbg

bearsbeetsbg New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you Celtic Lady and Randomacts! It's reassuring to know that my goal of 1000 is worth focusing on as opposed to making as much money as possible right away :emoji_relaxed:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    Welcome to the forum, as the others have said, come and join us in the daily thread and feel free to ask any questions.

6. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    Welcome, I must've missed you starting this thread until just now. Anyways wanted to pop in and say Hello and Welcome. This is a great place and hope you have fun here while making some moolah!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.