Stay At Home Dad Attempts To Get Paid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Taintacular, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Taintacular

Taintacular Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +549
    HI everyone! I've been lurking here for a few days but decided to introduce myself.

Just a stay at home dad with two boys, lovely wife, and small business owner. Trying to catch back up to the turking life as I used to do this a few years ago but life got way too busy. With the kids getting older I have more time that I can dedicate to turking. During the school year I will be hanging out here a lot :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    [​IMG]

Welcome

• Love Love x 1
  3. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  4. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    :wave: Welcome to TurkerView. I'm a stay at home dad with just one little boy lol. There are few others out there like us. Don't be a stranger and it looks like you've already figured out how to use TurkerviewJS. If you have other questions feel free to ask out there in the daily thread I'm sure someone will have an answer.

• Love Love x 2
  5. AMindAtTurk

AMindAtTurk Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +39,565
  6. Varamand

Varamand New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome and good luck! I hope you are enjoying this time. Now there is really a lot of free time that can be devoted to self-study, distance work, or something interesting. For example, I decided to create my own online project. It is not ready yet, so I will not reveal its meaning for now. Of course, I had to spend a lot of time on development, searching for materials, and the amasty.com service was also very useful to me. Now I am very worried that the state in the country will return to normal and I will not have time to finish my project. I think I have too much planned for this unplanned weekend. I hope you can manage your time wisely ...

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  7. Sciency McScienceface

Sciency McScienceface Turker

Ratings:
    +227
    Quals! That's literally all that matters. That's the secret to making millions on MTurk, retiring, and finally buying that house in the country club.