[Please Help!] Can one of you good people guide me in the right direction?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Rashad, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Rashad

Rashad New Turker

Ratings:
    +12
    I haven't seen a good batch in months so I've had to rely on surveys a lot lately. Problem is that since surveys are now my main source of income, I literally have to strain myself to work on scraper from sun up to sun down 5 days a week because I'm only averaging $3 a hour for around $300 weekly. I just need a way to catch surveys faster because by the time I try to accept one, its already gone. It's like I'm getting the scraps that everyone else don't want. Please help. These sleepless nights are taking a heavy toll on my health now.

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Have you considered just getting a real job? It sounds like mturk just isn't your thing. You would be better off flipping burgers at McD than that hourly. (Or if you have a costco nearby they are actually legit if you can get a job with them)

Well either way you are prob doing basically everything wrong. Are you using a panda manager and a scraper?

• WOW WOW x 1
  3. mrnotoriousman

mrnotoriousman Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +20,112
    Can you be more specific on what your current setup is? Forker + PC is the best imo. Are you using TVJS? There definitely has not been a shortage of work, I did ~$60 -70 just in surveys yesterday. But if you are wasting time on $3/hr surveys you're not gonna make much and be missing quals while you're stuck in bubble hell too.

Also, if you are burning yourself out doing every garbo survey that you catch you're gonna have a bad time. Don't demean yourself and work for slave wages be patient and focus.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  4. Rashad

Rashad New Turker

Ratings:
    +12
    $60 on surveys!!? How u do it? I have hit forker but I'm running it from mobile. I mainly use scraper because it seems to show the same hits as hit forker and its easier to use. No longer have a laptop as it burned in my cousins house fire. Thanks for your help

5. Rashad

Rashad New Turker

Ratings:
    +12
    I asked for help on catching hits, that's all. I'm
    I just need help making my income from surveys on MTurk better bro. I work for target distribution center but we've been out of work for almost 3 weeks. But yes I'm using scraper. I agree I must be doing everything wrong lol, so what's the right way? Thanks for your help

6. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
    You are going to have a bad time if turking from mobile. It sounds like you aren't pandaing so it is no surprise that you aren't making anything.

7. Rashad

Rashad New Turker

Ratings:
    +12
    I know how to Panda batches from mobile. But how would I panda surveys?

8. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Like I said you are going to have a bad time turking from mobile. You are likely 10 seconds behind anyone that tries thus you won't catch shit.

Seriously just focus on advancing your career instead of mturk. It doesn't sound like it works for you.

• Like Like x 1