Glad to be here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by IndySteven, Jul 11, 2019.

1. IndySteven

IndySteven New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello,
    Just wanted to say hi. Have been turking seriously since April. Have over 4500 hits with a 99.60% approval rating but my earnings still seem like they are not near what they should be. So I am here to learn.

• Like Like x 4
  2. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    [​IMG]

If you haven't started using scripts yet, you should check out this guide: Super beginners guide to scripts

3. redsfan33

redsfan33 Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +3,719
    Welcome to the forum, Steven!

4. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    Welcome!

What are your earnings? They might not be as bad as you think for someone who hasn't been turking super long?

Also, don't compare your earnings to people here with 100's of thousands of hits done and who have been doing this for years. It will take a while to get to that level of earning! I've been doing this four years now and I don't even compare myself to them!

You will learn a lot here, there are many helpful guides available. And as long as you aren't taking their batches, most folks here are happy to answer questions, lol!

5. purplepotato

purplepotato Lavender Spudkin

Ratings:
    +32,744
  6. IndySteven

IndySteven New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks for the input. I would say I average about $150 week, ranges from $110 - $200. Just seems like there are tons of good paying hits I can never catch.