possible to panda every hit from one request

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by anthonyxxx, Aug 4, 2019.

1. anthonyxxx

anthonyxxx New Turker

Ratings:
    +18
    like bruce wayne. I want to do all of his hits but they are not batches, just individual hits. is it possible to set a panda up somehow to just grab all of his hits?

2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    You can set up a search Panda that would do what you want: http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/help/jobs/search-mode

But for those hits, they all have the same group ID(pretty sure) so they behave like a batch even though he's not dropping them all at once. So just set a Panda up like you normally would and turn it on whenever you want or set it to delayed ham(I think this will be less effective since they drop one at a time). http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/help/jobs/job-button-row/go-ham-button

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  3. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    @anthonyxxx meant to quote you there so you got an alert.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  4. anthonyxxx

anthonyxxx New Turker

Ratings:
    +18
    interesting, all the advanced options are set to 0 by default like queue hit limit, queue # limit, do those need to be increased for it to collect? Or does 0 default to like infinity or something. appreciate your help

@Ornac

5. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    You shouldn't need to change those unless you're wanting to use them.

A good way to test stuff like this is to take a hit that trickles in pretty constantly. Ibotta Turk: are these receipts the same comes to mind, then you have something you can play with to see if things are working the way you want.

• Like Like x 1