Continuing: NEW FUN MULTI-PLAYER GAME

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Abdullah, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    Qualifications Required: RME_score (ID #3NIXU43KF4FP8A9COW5RNP7O72PSV2)
    You would have this qualification assigned to you if you've done one of our HITs in the last year.

FIVE TOTAL SESSIONS:
    • SESSION #1: TOMORROW 15TH OF AUG (THURSDAY) AT 11:00 AM ET
    • SESSION #2: TOMORROW 15TH OF AUG (THURSDAY) AT 12:30 PM ET
    • SESSION #3: TOMORROW 15TH OF AUG (THURSDAY) AT 2:00 PM ET
    **HIT Information**:
    • Requester name: Empirica
    • Requester id: AD7S6Y9Z8LIPA
    • HIT title: [Play immediately] Estimate values with others and get up to $8
    • Expected HIT length: less than 35 minutes.
    • Qualifications Required: RME_score (ID #3NIXU43KF4FP8A9COW5RNP7O72PSV2)
    • You have to do the HIT from a computer (laptop, desktop). Mobile devices are NOT supported.

**HIT expectations**:
    • We will post our HIT in 3 sessions:
    • You are allowed to take the HIT at most once (no repeat takers)
      • If you complete the HIT in one of the sessions, you will not be able to take the HIT in any other session.
    • Each session will allow for 125 workers to participate:
    • In any active session, workers who join the HIT late (after all the games have started in that batch) will receive a message like this:
      • "Sorry, all games are full," but they will be able to participate in the next/future sessions of the HIT.
    • The anticipated playtime would range from 25-35 minutes.
    • If you show up and not participate because the game is full or because there weren't enough people, we will pay you for your time:
      • $0.1 for showing up (e.g., showing up late, but not too late)
      • $1 if there weren't enough people
      • Regardless of the reason, you will still be able to participate in future sessions.
    If you plan to participate in our HIT, it is critical that you try to show up on time. If you use tools to auto-accept HITs, please also make sure that you start playing after you accept our HIT immediately. Otherwise, you would delay the start of the game for other participants.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Masterbah

Masterbah Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +15,296
    Have you already attributed the qualification for today's HIT? (or was it for another batch of sessions?)

3. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    If you did our RME (reading the mind from the eyes) test today/yesterday then you should be qualified!

4. Masterbah

Masterbah Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +15,296
    I did the "Upcoming fun experiments with pretty decent pay" one, so I was wondering if it was the qual for this HIT or if it was going to be for another one.

5. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    Ah no - that's different .. the "Upcoming fun experiments with pretty decent pay" just allows me to notify workers who haven't done HITs for me. This one required the RME test to be completed first.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  6. Penelope

Penelope Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +5,684
    Nevermind got it.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  7. Zorseshoes

Zorseshoes Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,252
    Jsyk, I tried to participate yesterday and got a message that said the HIT was not available (I can't remember the exact wording) and to try later.

I have tried several times. I just caught the HIT and when I tried to work on it, I received the message: "You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating." I haven't completed it. All I did was click on the link.

8. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    You probably caught the "reading the mind from the eye" and not this HIT on group estimation :)

9. Zorseshoes

Ratings:
    +1,252
    You're so right. I think I saw that one mentioned in this thread and I forgot what the original post was about.

It's frustrating that I can catch the "eyes" one but I am not allowed to do it.

10. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    You've done it before, no? that's the only reason it should prevent you from doing it.

11. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    aah I see what you mean. Let me fix this for future runs of the "eye" study.

12. Abdullah

Abdullah AGEIRIHRRYV6P

Ratings:
    +630
    try now!

13. Zorseshoes

Ratings:
    +1,252
    Oops. I just saw this.
    Thanks for fixing it, although I wasn't able to take advantage of it.