thump..thump..thump...is this thing on??

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by SUZYWAN72, Aug 16, 2019.

1. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    im not sure if im even visible to the forum at all, did i break a law? my questions go unanswered by anybody my emails to turkerview go to never never email land i think, they also go unanswered, have been for months now, guys im married i can be ignored for free lol, what have i done to screw this up, why do i have 3 points btw, i just realized , recently, that its a bad thing...i need a public defender or something lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. BlueMountainBacon

BlueMountainBacon Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,889
    Hey, Suz. Where did you ask your questions? Your profile shows two posts in July and two this month, including this one.

As far as the points, I don't know how they're given or their meaning? Where did you read about them? I require knowledge :p nom, nom, mom.

Who are you emailing here? @ChrisTurk ? He doesn't answer my emails either, and tbh, it makes me feel some negative adjectives. Even an auto reply world be nice, CT! I do know that he's terribly busy, though, to it's possible one of the other moderators will be able to answer your questions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  3. purplepotato

purplepotato Lavender Spudkin

Ratings:
    +32,744
    Hello! Status updates won't really be seen by anyone unless they go to your profile I believe, and comments on older threads will be easily missed as well. Most folks hang out on the daily threads, and you're much more likely to get answers (or just chat!) there. There will be times when there are fewer people around, or everyone's busy, or just miss a post - but for the most part everyone's really supportive and willing to help if you have specific questions. I'm also pretty sure the points are meaningless, don't stress about that :)

• Love Love x 2
  4. BlueMountainBacon

Ratings:
    +1,889
    Edited my shoddy typing to reflect that I meant @ChrisTurk is terribly busy. He may also be a terrible human being, but I've only heard rumors. I'm awaiting confirmation. <3

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Uh, if you've sent me an actual email & I didn't reply you should DM me here. I do lose stuff quite frequently, but I don't even remember seeing anything from you in email. I just checked and it was an issue that was raised in e-mail, forum, and DMs & once I solved it I marked it as solved w/o replying over every single channel. That's probably poor etiquette, sorry lol but it was more efficient than sending the same message x10 :emoji_sweat_smile:

@SUZYWAN72 I do have your DM, but i need someone at PP to respond to my inquiry about it before I can fix the issue. I'll call them shortly & see if I can get it taken care of through phone & shoot you details here in an hour or so? Idk how long that'll take but shouldn't be much longer than that I imagine

Also points are never a bad thing, FWIW.

• Love Love x 1
  6. BlueMountainBacon

Ratings:
    +1,889
    That makes sense, and I agree with that executive decision. :p I'll remind my future self to blast you in the forum about issues/concerns/illegitimate grievances/cat pics, etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    you are a GOD to me lol dont worry im not psycho, just a lil creepy, but chris ty im in theprocess of replying to you concerning paypal , its long, sorrowful , full of my gratitude for you, and kind of an personal intro because i felt it was warranted, just to help you help me lol may whatever higher power you acknowledge continue to bless you and keep you:emoji_heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    i was refering to emails sent to hello@turkerview,but put that aside youwent and looked , thats enough for me , bless you and pet that beautiful spoliled with love kitty for me lol

• Love Love x 1