Hello from Philippines!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LitoCast, Aug 20, 2019.

1. LitoCast

LitoCast New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone! after losing my online job a few months back, I was hopping from survey site to survey site looking for decent income I finally stumble here, but it seems only few Filipino (and non US/India base) are working on mTurk, is demographic really affecting that much? I hope you dont mind if i'll ask few questions.

1. For those working outside US, how much roughly do you earn per day/month?
    2. For those working outside US, is it not hassle to convert the earning to cash then deposit to your local bank?
    3. Are they still strict in accepting worker outside US? I remember applying for mTurk around year 2016 and was rejected, same with my friend who apply.

Thankyou!

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    98% of the active people here are US workers with 1.5% being Canadian and the last 0.5% being other. (Those numbers are pulled out of my ass but they are prob fairly accurate)

You are better off asking in /r/mturk or something.

3. Masterbah

Masterbah Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +15,296
    Aren't we only two Canadians here? That would mean there's only 134 members here :emoji_smile:.

My goal is $10/day, and I can achieve it fairly consistently if I try.

I only buy stuff on amazon with my earnings. I agree with RA and you should ask on r/mturk for that (you'll probably need to go through r/giftcardexchange).

If you already tried in 2016 and weren't accepted, I doubt trying again will change anything. From what I heard, those who are rejected are put on a waiting list, so they would already have your application.

Hope this helps.

4. LitoCast

LitoCast New Turker

Ratings:
    +0