Reviews never show in TurkerView

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by Rook, Mar 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Rook

Rook Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    I have done a lot of reviews the past few days, mostly return and review broken hits. The reviews never show up in TurkerView. Is there some moderation or something happening? I am not rude, just stating what happened.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Random Jobber

Random Jobber No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put On The Bucket TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +9,591
    Return reviews don't get saved onto TurkerView, they're only visible on the HIT page itself

• Like Like x 3
  3. laby

laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +31,301
    Return and review doesn't show up on the forum or on TV. It just shows a warning after you've accepted a hit. You will see a little red triangle with an exclamation point at the top next to the title
    [​IMG]
    If you click it it will show people's reason for returning and when they returned it so you can decide if it's a reason that you want to return a hit.
    It does look like the two of your reviews for hits you've completed showed up on Wednesday so it it working the way it's meant to.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Collin1000

Collin1000 Turker

Ratings:
    +28
    Is there any chance that this icon could show up next to the hit as well when we're on the HIT list page? I assume it doesn't show up there because it would slow down page load speeds and hammer the TV server too much but would it be an option we could enable/pay for? @ChrisTurk

• Like Like x 3
  5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Since TV dumps all the data to the client it'd mostly just be a lot of transfer

Could 100% enable it for queues w/o much problem, but if you were to do it on like a HIT page w/ 100 results it might start getting ugly haha. I'm gonna add it to the fiddle list though. There's no server infrastructure reason it can't be done, mostly on the user's end where it might get kinda fugly :p I'll add it to the play list & probably DM you some prototypes for feedback when I can get on top of it :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    nothing is showing up in turker view for me, no completed HITS to review , i cant seem to find where to give a review, have i once again missed something while i was away, an update?? :emoji_thinking::emoji_ghost:

7. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    i think i need a tutor, smh , im so frustrated , i still cant see a prompt to allow me to review?? but thank you anyways its just how it is for me lol

8. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    If you have TVJS downloaded then after you complete a hit, it should show up here:
    upload_2019-8-22_13-29-9.png

Click on it and you'll get a list of hits available to review. This page is helpful and has an animated example about halfway down:

https://turkerview.com/mturk-scripts/1-TurkerViewJS

• Like Like x 1
  9. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    i click my little heart out ..just clicking n tricking cuz nothing shows up and it used to now i get NADA man im just gunna go tell baby jesus and cry cuz i cant drive it home to nobody , sniff sniff, any suggestions on me fixin it myself

Attached Files:

10. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    @Ornac plz forgive me i was out sick for several months, i think that im leaving everyone to assume ive never used it before i have , a few times b4 i went awohl, i came back had to resolve several issues with my subscription , was paying for 2 early subscribers accounts monthly, thats being resolved not an issue, ok so i cancelled one of the payments and , since then, it just seems that way to me is all im guessing, but i havent been able to get the dashboard to post hits i had submitted 2 sec ago...i guess in this field i could do better at providing more details for process of elimination , im just wearing you guys out, i apologize , im not good at or known for asking for help, ill work on it, so now does any of that make sense ?

11. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    No apologies necessary :emoji_grinning:. Do you have the latest version of TVJS? Maybe it's too far out of date and that's the problem. Click on your TamperMonkey(or whatever if you use something else, I'm in Firefox)
    upload_2019-8-23_22-17-36.png

Select Dashboard and then click the last updated column and it should update:

upload_2019-8-23_22-19-10.png
    If that doesn't help, maybe try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

If that doesn't help then, I'm not sure :dunno:, but that doesn't mean you can't get it fixed. Either DM @ChrisTurk or send him an email at hello@turkerview.com and he should be able to help you.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  12. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    @SUZYWAN72 I left out that you would want to select dashboard in TamperMonkey. Hopefully it was obvious, but I edited my post just in case.

13. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    im calling baby jesus lol cuz yeah i was hoping to hear next level lol yeah i did those suggestions weeks ago , today lol, dang man i bug chris to death its always something with me,lol but you know what i had some good experiences , ty so much kind soul..you did give me some extra 411 i didnt know how to DM on here ive been mturking for a lil tiny 2 yrs , i started at mturk grind back then this one is still new to me, turknation was my very first and poof...they all look the same but eveyone has a lil somethin they do diff , omg im sorry gn and ty so much!

• Like Like x 1
  14. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    ty but feel free to assume my mouse refuses to click on it any more lmbo

• LOL LOL x 1
  15. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    thats how you help folks ty sweetheart

16. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    @Ornac MARK THIS BABY AS SOLVED I DID IT YAAAY

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    That's good. What was the problem?

• Love Love x 1
  18. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    @ChrisTurk BOOM I FIXED IT!!! i feel so superior now :emoji_princess: :emoji_joy:

19. SUZYWAN72

SUZYWAN72 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +119
    omg other scripts had to be turned of they were interfering with it im not sure which one but someone suggested it and so i shut them all down , keep in mind so far ive been able to review and return due to unpaid screeners / screened out ive yet to complete a hit and review from the dashboard, but i have hope now whew im worn out gunna take a xanax and go to bed

20. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    I should have thought to suggest that. :emoji_disappointed_relieved: But it'll stick in my mind next time I'm trying to help somebody. Make sure to post when/if you figure out what was conflicting. It may help somebody out in the future. Congrats again, it's always feels nice when you figure something like this out, especially when it takes a while.

• Love Love x 1