[Today 9/4] Multiplayer Game

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by MultiplayerGames, Sep 4, 2019.

1. MultiplayerGames

MultiplayerGames Turker

Ratings:
    +73
    I am posting a HIT to evaluate feasibility of short-term recruiting on this forum.
    If interested, please take the qualification test on the HIT and just input the password Testing0904_v2.

I'll grant qualifications until 4 players have entered the lobby. The game will start once all 4 players enter the lobby.
    Details are below:
    • HIT Posted At: 11:35 PM Eastern Standard Time (US)
    • Requester ID: AWT9GK7R2DYHY
    • HIT Title: ForumTest2
    • Play a 4 player game for around 20 minutes - includes time for instructions and actual gameplay
    • Base Pay is $0.50. Bonus payment up to an additional $10 USD (average of around $5 if 4 players indeed show up)
    • Bonus payments only available if at least 4 players show up
    • There will be a lobby. If you wait in the lobby for >5 minutes, you will have the opportunity to exit the game and collect the base pay of $0.50.

2. TastyWaffles

TastyWaffles Active Turker

Ratings:
    +949
    I made it in, just waiting for one more :)

• WOW WOW x 1
  3. Masterbah

Masterbah Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +15,296
    Darn it. I was expecting this to drop towards the end of the day.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MultiplayerGames

MultiplayerGames Turker

Ratings:
    +73
    Thanks to all who completed the HIT. Four players quickly entered the lobby in under 10 minutes. Hopefully this will scale when I run sessions with more players. If you weren't able to play this version, there will be others available in the future/

To the four players who played: I used an old number for average payment which was slightly too high. Because of this mistake, I've credited you a small amount to compensate. Please send me a message if this extra bonus doesn't show up for you in the next 24 hours or so.

• WOW WOW x 1
  5. TastyWaffles

TastyWaffles Active Turker

Ratings:
    +949
    I received the extra bonus however I got two of them (of $1), I'm not sure if this was intentional.

If we can participate again the next time, I would certainly be interested, the hit was pretty fun.

6. MindStorm

MindStorm New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like you had a pleasant surprise with that extra bonus!

7. poulsenar

poulsenar New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    It's always nice when something unexpected happens. And if there's a chance to participate in another round, why not go for it? Multiplayer games can be a blast, and who knows, you might even discover some games to win real money for an added thrill!