Add another new one

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Celeree, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Celeree

Celeree New Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    Hey all. I signed up for mturk about 4 years ago and didn't really get into it. Think I made about $25 and lost interest. Life happens, right? Decided to give it another go. Wouldn't you know, my account was still valid so it was easy to ease right back on in.

Currently in the middle of a drastic life change, we are severely downgrading lifestyle. Perk of this is much lower expenses. Bye bye the need to bring in a big income and waste 5 days a week plus commuting to a cage. Working from home would be a dream and a couple hundred bucks a month would be my goal. I very much like the fact this would allow me to grind more or less depending on needs. Husband and I are starting a homestead and looking for alternative means of income, so this is great, even if it is kinda mind numbing. Think I've got just under 300 under my belt so far. It's a start.

Anyways, hi all.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
  2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    :wave: welcome to the club!

3. Masterbah

Masterbah Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +15,296
  4. Nikoratos

Nikoratos Turker

Ratings:
    +134
    :emoji_fingers_crossed:that you can pull down the :emoji_moneybag: that you need on Turk.
    I'd like to do something that resembles that sort of life myself. Not homesteading but similar in a lot of ways.

:emoji_four_leaf_clover:Good Luck:emoji_shamrock: