Question concerning approval & rejection rates

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by geeter68, Oct 17, 2019.

1. geeter68

geeter68 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +84
    Here's the skinny, Currently I have 3,344 approved HITs and a 99.9104% approval rating with 3 rejections.
    My dashboard reflects that my rejection rate is 0.0896%, and I understand it's a variable dependent on pending approvals and or rejections, but the math I'm doing and the reflection on my dashboard don't add up. So if each HIT is assed a TRUE value then what is it per APPROVED HIT? I've got a reasonable buffer to keep me afloat should the ship sink. however, I'm wanting to get out of my comfort zone in what work I'm doing now, again I do understand that its a variable number not a constant. Mama always said that the only dumb question is the one not asked. Thanks for any feedback.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. billy

billy Active Turker

Ratings:
    +544
    The approval rating and the rejection rating add up to 100%. Just do a couple hundred thousand hits and all this worry becomes irrelevant. Keeping it over 99% is all you need to worry about realistically.

3. geeter68

geeter68 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +84
    Thanks, that's what I was thinking, but my OCD mind wanted me to ask... Have a great day.

• Like Like x 1