Is there a way to add Amazon's requester approval rate to a requester review page on TV?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by kimadagem, Oct 30, 2019.

1. kimadagem

kimadagem Turker

Ratings:
    +69
    (I don't know if this is in the right place. If it isn't, could someone please let me know where I should post it?)

I'm talking about the little gray icon that shows a few stats about the requester, including what % of hits they approve and the average approval time. Right now the only way I know to see it is with a currently posted hit, so if the requester has no hits posted it's not visible; we pretty much have to depend on the reviews, and if the hits are all still pending that won't help (I just came across reviews for a requester who's rejecting at 29 days, and they're batch hits, which means multiple rejections). I think it would be really helpful to see that on a review page too.

This icon and its stats come from Amazon so I'm not sure if anyone else can access it. But if that's possible I think it might save people from working for requesters who are reject-happy.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    I don't know how much I would look at it since it's readily accessible when you see the hit, but I think its a good idea that at least some folks would find useful.

@ChrisTurk Just @ ing you so you see this. I know you've been busy lately.

3. billy

billy Active Turker

Ratings:
    +544
    I would think that one of the worst decisions Mturk has made with the popups of requester approval rates is unnecessary on Turkerview.
    Maybe the people at Turkopticon would do it for you?