Using TV to see hit reviews?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by SuzyQ, Jan 7, 2020.

1. SuzyQ

SuzyQ New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi, I'm new - I signed up because I'm using MTS, and I noticed when I hovered next to the hit title, I'd see this popup:
    TurkerView hit reviews.png
    for example, this one seems to have three reviews of the hit - but how do I access those reviews? I thought getting the API key and entering it into MTS would do the trick, but nothing seems to have changed.

(I haven't turked for over a year, just getting back into the swing of things, so I'm sure there are tricks I've forgotten, or new tricks or sites/scripts I never knew.)

2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    Try hovering over the requester rating rather than the hit. You should see something like this: clicking either of those should take you to the TV page.

upload_2020-1-7_14-0-5.png

3. SuzyQ

SuzyQ New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Argh! Thank you - tried....and about the time I moved the cursor over the Reviews link, the whole popup disappeared. :p All my turking skills are so rusty, and MTS seems to have so many new features!

I did manage to find them by searching here - I had done that first, but the search was taking so long, I thought either something was down, or I didn't have access, or I had something running that was preventing a search.

4. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    It takes me more than one try sometimes. I think I've gotten better at it over time. :emoji_joy:

5. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    Hmm, it loads right up for me when I do a search. If you keep having trouble with the search you might want to send Christurk a message. You can use the forum messaging function or hello@turkerview is the email.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
  7. purplepotato

purplepotato Lavender Spudkin

Ratings:
    +32,750
    Try clicking on the requester rating icon instead of just hovering, then the popup should stay up when you move your mouse over to click.

Also welcome to the forum! :) If you haven't already found the daily threads, that's where most of the conversation happens and you're always welcome to join in the chatting or ask questions there.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    That doesn't work for me, I just end up opening and closing the hit details.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1