01/15 - Windy Wednesday!

Discussion in 'Daily mTurk HITs Threads' started by Melting Glacier, Jan 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    In all seriousness, I'm glad he's back to normal (not a joke, it's scary when parts of our bodies change due to bad things, like a hernia). And for you men out there, enlargement can actually mean something vastly more serious, so I'm glad it wasn't that for your husband! (A good friend of mine's hubby had the vastly more serious issue, and they are good friends because I now know waaaaaayyyyyyyy tooooooooo muuuuuccccchhhhh about her husband's junk , but she needed to talk out the scary parts, lol!)

So, yay, glad he's out of surgery and on the road to recovery and no more scary painful body parts.

• Love Love x 1
  2. ctgrd

ctgrd Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +291
    Francesca Gino [A2V4OCAP4XYFG9] complete a survey about exclusion at work (~15 min) - $2.00 | PANDA

Generous

Unrated

Unrated
    $27.38 / hour
    00:04:23 / completion time
    Pros:
    Cons:

Qualifications: Employment Status: Unemployed EqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) >= 90; Location EqualTo US;
    To read Francesca Gino's full profile check out TurkerView!

3. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    They scan me all they're gunna find is cat stuff. I'll be banned from Airbnb's as a potential allergen.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Tracy Wethington

Tracy Wethington The Bone Crusher

Ratings:
    +22,085
    Thank you. The hip replacement 3 months ago, and now this hernia repair...he's going to feel SO. MUCH. BETTER. :emoji_raised_hands:

• Love Love x 3
  5. gener

gener Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,568
    Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Team Decision Sciences for work related to 3CMV9YRYP44NOJDYIMATXPD0FASJLQ.
    The value of your bonus is: $4.35 USD

The Requester included this note:
    Thanks, this is your bonus payment!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

• 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 3
  6. Hatticus

Hatticus Grinch

Ratings:
    +15,999
    You're welcome girl! IT's scary watching someone you love go through something like that.

• Love Love x 1
  7. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    Oh phew. I'm not crazy. I was over here thinking...didn't he have surgery recently for something else? Or am I confusing things?

But yes, wow, two surgeries in such a short time. Yikes!!! But he's now a new man! He will soon have no more excuses for anything, lol!

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Tracy Wethington

Ratings:
    +22,085
    Exactly...he can take his new self up in the attic and take care of those critters...

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,755
    Yeh, I'm going to for me- been there 3 times and each time my score is lower- I'm like what??? and my friends, addresses, etc. are wrong- also supposedly there is one negative comment and I'm curious as hell, but I know they just want me to join and pay their bogus fees to find out. Now, my mom, not sure cause how do I prove she'd dead to them without sending them more info on her, us. But, it pisses me off seeing that. People should start suing them.

10. InfiniteChanges

InfiniteChanges Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +9,937
    What's great is I never had to prove that I was who I said I was. I just said "this is my page, the information is wrong, delete it now" and they did within a week.

11. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So now you have like 40 attic snakes?

Bet you have no rodents.

• LOL LOL x 1
  12. InfiniteChanges

InfiniteChanges Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +9,937
    Amazon finally made me update my pay thing by making it so I couldn't continue working on anything until I did.

Also, did Google searches change for anyone else. They are now showing up like mobile with the page name and logo which is ugly as hell.

13. L Lemon

L Lemon Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +12,417
    That's crazy. I just plugged my name into the sight and two came up for me (my name is like, literally one of a kind, as in there's never been a soul named me before). One has an absolutely horrible rating and one has a fantastic rating. WTF?! That's super-creepy. Like @morweeg I'm a really nice, normal person. What in the heck could be in that bad one? Geesh!

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  14. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,755
    We have something(s) living in out attic- can hear them sometimes at night- lots of opossums and raccoons live in the trees in our neighbors yard that are partially in ours and there was a baby opossum hanging out in the yard last month. Been trying to get the guys up there for 8 months. But since we have had whatever it is up there, have not seen any ants, flies or even the occasional roach in the house, nothing. Wondering if it/they are eating them or we are just lucky this year. idk

• LOL LOL x 1
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  15. morweeg

morweeg Triple Double Certified Organic Batch Master

Ratings:
    +54,131
    Clickbait. They just want you to give them ad impressions.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  16. Tracy Wethington

Ratings:
    +22,085
    Nope...haven't seen any mice...but it's getting louder up there and driving me insane. :emoji_unamused:

17. Tracy Wethington

Ratings:
    +22,085
    Yeah I hear snakes slithering above my head, and every once in a while I hear the squeal of it's victim. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

• WOW WOW x 2
  18. L Lemon

L Lemon Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +12,417
    Yes! I'm going with that. That could take up far too much brain space if I keep thinking about it.

Done and done. Thanks :)

19. tricker

tricker Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,571
    This makes me cringe worse than your hubby's surgery. I'm unclear if I could sleep with things slithering above me.

Even if it meant no rats or mice. Me and the kiddo are good at getting rats now (and now have to be since our fantastic rat catcher doggie is gone :( )

However, bright side is...no mice. So at least they're earning the heat they're stealing from you up there.

• LOL LOL x 1
  20. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,755
    No rats or mice this year either. I think something is eating everything...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.