[Script] Panda Crazy

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by MichelleMarie_5584, Jun 7, 2019.

1. purplepotato

purplepotato Lavender Spudkin

Ratings:
    +32,750
    To tag someone, type @ and then start typing their username (no space after the @), and a list of users that start with the letters you type will appear. Just click on the name of the person you want to tag from that list, and it will notify them when you post. Also, welcome to the forum! Feel free to stop by the daily threads if you haven't already, that's where most of the conversation happens :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. TKNO

TKNO Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +7,820
    Panda Crazy has seemingly stopped catching HITs for me when using the Requester Search.... I have a closed qual for a requester that posts at a certain time, so I run PC in HAM starting 15m before the hour....for the last 2 weeks it hasn't caught anything from the requester....I was able to grab a HIT using Hit Catcher but it's really rare to do it that way...

Has anyone else noticed this part of Panda Crazy not working or just me?
    thanks

3. test ing

test ing Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,014
    I had a similar issue, i've been using the reset the data inside the help button. I'm using panda crazy max.

Also my alarms just randomly work and don't work. I tried saving the sound files locally but that still does not help. I'm not sure what i can do to fix it :emoji_unamused:

4. Danielle Baxter

Danielle Baxter New Turker

Ratings:
    +15
    How do you PANDA all jobs from a certain requester? I tried to follow something I saw on reddit but it didnt work.