[NEW] Navigation in StreetView

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Raphaellll, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Raphaellll

Raphaellll New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    I have open HITs related to StreetView and map navigation.

There is a qualification HIT to teach the basic mechanics which pays 1.50$ and is typically finished in 10-15min.
    The actual HITs are about writing navigation instructions for a given route and following navigation instructions in the StreetView.

The Navigation Instruction HIT pays 0.35$ base with 0.20$ bonus if the instructions get validated by other annotators. Validation means that other annotators can find the goal location based on your instructions.

The Navigation Run HIT pays 0.20$ base with 0.10$ bonus if you successfully follow the instructions and find the goal location.

https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/ADKB4FCU3E2KJ/projects

If the list is empty you do not meet the Amazon Qualifications, but you can send me a PM and I will unlock you for the qualification task.

EDIT: The tasks are under maintenance now to adjust for gained insights. Thanks everybody who participated and I will reply to this thread the next days when there are new HITs!

EDIT May 5th: The HITs are remodeled and online again. The complexity of the tasks is reduced and the pay is adjusted (edited in this post) to the shorter completion time that comes with that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
    Last edited: May 5, 2020
  2. leo95

leo95 New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello, can you please tell if this HIT is only for US Workers?

3. Raphaellll

Raphaellll New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Yes it's US only because I aim for native speakers and people familiar with US street environments

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  4. Raphaellll

Raphaellll New Turker

Ratings:
    +3