Greetings from Brazil

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Niets, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Niets

Niets New Turker

Ratings:
    +39
    Hello everyone, glad to be here.

I can pretty much say that I did everything a beginner does when it goes thinking about profit and not about doing a job well done.

Can't say it was the wisest decision cause I started enjoying the platform (not main job), but with an approval rate of as low as 70% I'm now focusing on doing great jobs, little by little, to increase and finally reach a point where I can get good jobs with higher approval rate.

Just found this community and found it interesting and gotta say, thanks for the great job aggregating all the great information about MTurk in a single page.

• Love Love x 3
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  2. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    Bem-Vindo
    [​IMG]
    Look for hits from the various MLDataLabeler requester accounts. The pay is meh usually one cent per task but they don't region qual block or block a user for being below a certain approval rating. Most of their tasks are just selecting an answer which can be done quickly which may get your approval rating up quickly depending on the number of rejects you currently have.

Feel free to join in on the daily banter in the daily thread as well.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Niets

Niets New Turker

Ratings:
    +39
    Thanks, I am currently trying, gotta say that most of the time, even hardpressing repeatedly the F5 button, I can hardly get tasks from this account.

So I'm grinding doing those "Receipt transcriptions" from "Rece Capture".

Can't say the payment is good at all, but hey, that's what I get for doing a half-assed job.

4. PeachyRider

PeachyRider 777

Ratings:
    +57,061
    Welcome to the best MTurk forum

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Niets

Niets New Turker

Ratings:
    +39
    You people sure are interesting.

I keep coming here every day (sorry for not being active on daily threads), but omg almost 15k messages, my god Peachy.

Also, grinding like crazy to get better approval rate:

Beginning (definitely not proud):
    upload_2020-6-12_20-58-13.png

Now:
    upload_2020-6-12_20-58-47.png

From ~70% now up to:
    upload_2020-6-12_20-59-14.png

Still focusing on doing a good job, but now it's definitely gonna be a long run to get these remaining ~ +5%.

Thanks everyone for the great work on daily threads and helping getting the scripts to work.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Edmilson

Edmilson New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Oi amigo. Também sou brasileiro. Tem uma comunidade grande de brasileiros fazendo isso?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Niets

Niets New Turker

Ratings:
    +39
    Olha nunca vi, o máximo que conheço seria pelo Telegram (não participo, mas conheço), deste youtuber: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6PtCivaCoecngm5Pe-sN_w

Acredito que tem uma comunidade, mas não muito grande, pois a maioria dos jobs que pagam bem não aceitam brasileiros e você ainda perde uma boa fatia tentando trocar de Amazon Pay pra real.

8. Niets

Niets New Turker

Ratings:
    +39
    Btw gotta say that you were a life saver, I was doing most of the "Draw boxes around cars" by a requester that took like 6 pictures for 1 cent, after reading your comment I started looking mostly for MLDataLabeler and really paid off.

It was a hard grind but man... can't express enough thanks for your tip. And now, finally:

Capture2.PNG

Best regard, Tripsa!

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    [​IMG]
    Hopefully more work will open up for you now that your back to 99%

• Love Love x 2
  10. Niets

Niets New Turker

Ratings:
    +39
    I admit I wasn't that active here, but still gotta thank you all for the help, during my chaotic start.

[​IMG]

To:
    upload_2021-4-30_20-43-10.png

Thank you all for the help and let's keep getting our beermoney!

11. crsandrade

crsandrade New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    [QUOTE = "Niets, post: 1822865, member: 23244"] Admito que não fui tão ativo aqui, mas ainda tenho que agradecer a todos pela ajuda, durante meu início caótico.

A partir de:
    [​IMG]

Para:
    [ATTACH = cheio] 33830 [/ ATTACH]

Obrigado a todos pela ajuda e vamos continuar recebendo nossa cerveja e dinheiro! [/ QUOTE]

Hey, i am brazilian too. We could talk? I don't know any mturkers in brazil and like to ask some tips.