Another day, pardon me, sir...

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by FinleeMaria, Oct 10, 2020.

1. FinleeMaria

FinleeMaria New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Help!! Hey everyone, happy weekend. I popped up yesterday asking if there is anyone in here that can take a sec and help me trouble shoot my setup.
    I am back. Hat in hands again. If anyone might be a bit generous with their time and have a DM convo so I can please get this up and running. My time is honestly running low and I would be very grateful. I anxiously continue to wait..

2. FinleeMaria

FinleeMaria New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    wow

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    When you create a new thread in the daily HITs section it sends all new exports to the thread you created lol. Usually want to open new threads in a different section.

Anyway looking at your post from yesterday my best guess would be to do chrome://restart, then reopen HIT Finder and take off some of the filters. Uncheck the 'hits i'm qualified for' and try turning Finder back on.

If nothing pops up still try hitting F12 and seeing if there is any red text in the console, it'd look like this:
    upload_2020-10-10_21-33-3.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. FinleeMaria

FinleeMaria New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    TY! I was finally able to get it to load the HITS now I am on the patch of learning how to catch them, obtain my 1st (5000?) however many it takes to get better paying ones, etc. I believe that this will be worth all of the difficulties when I push through it. Mad props to everyone in here. The is not easy to figure out just like that.