At least $6, essential information in HIT details. How people’s social attachment influences their

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Tong Li, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Tong Li

Tong Li New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi, madams/ sirs,

I am publishing HITs on Mturk (several sessions everyday). It is expected to take 45-65 minutes, you can receive at least $6 for completing the experiment.

This is a 20-participant experiment, all the participants need to work at the same time. For saving your time, the experiment will start in 40 minutes after the HIT is created (This 40 minutes are not included in the 45-65 minutes). For example, if the HIT is created at 3:00 p.m., the experiment will start at 3:40 p.m., and you can come anytime between 3:00 to 3:39 p.m..

Because of the system design, all the payment is paid as bonus, so the reward showed on Mturk is $0.00 (This is also why I publish the recruiting here).

If you are interested in the HIT, please search:
    At least $6, essential information in HIT details. How people’s social attachment influences their investment decision making
    in mTurk and adjust the reward to $0.00 in search filter.

My requester name is TongLiCD.
    If you cannot find an active HIT you can also directly send me a message and I will imform you when there is HIT available.

Thank you,

Tong Li

• Like Like x 2
  2. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    Thread moved to requester section.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kirk Staley

Kirk Staley Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +2,614
    Tiny bit confused..

For example, if the HIT is created at 3:00 p.m., the experiment will start at 3:40 p.m. But your hit was created 6 hours ago.. is this on the hour? If I accept the hit now, I have to wait until 3:40 to start? You might get more people if you can clarify your language.. if the hit happens every hour at 3:40, that will definitely get more people. For example, the hits start on the hour, but the experiment starts at :40 after the hour..

4. Jan Hobbs

Jan Hobbs New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I would like to take this HIT

5. angel

angel Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +28,535
    upload_2021-2-10_10-20-15.png

this is an old post, this experiment is probably over. but its a good idea to watch this section of the forum for new posts like this

• Like Like x 1
  6. Melissa Shay

Melissa Shay New Turker

Ratings:
    +12

7. Melissa Shay

Melissa Shay New Turker

Ratings:
    +12
    I would like to take this hit as well. Thank you.