Hit Tracker import

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by Vince, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Vince

Vince Turker

Ratings:
    +352
    I was having issue with chrome so uninstalled and then reinstalled. I exported data from Tracker before the uninstall and now when I try to import it I get "Error Invalid MTSv3 file!" Any help with this?

2. Kadauchi

Kadauchi Administrator Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +8,589
    I can't think of anything that would be causing this. I'll do a few tests and see what I can come up with and get back to you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vince

Vince Turker

Ratings:
    +352
    I'm wondering if the export file is corrupt. I can create an export file and import it no problem, it's just the one file I have the problem with.

4. Kadauchi

Kadauchi Administrator Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +8,589
    It is technically a possibility but I haven't seen it happen yet. I'll check and see if I can replicate the issue but if you're willing to share that file (in a DM) it would help in diagnosing the issue quicker but I totally understand why you wouldn't if you don't.

5. Vince

Vince Turker

Ratings:
    +352
    DM sent

6. Johndbs

Johndbs New Turker

Ratings:
    +9
    After many syncs I got paid hits in my approved hits which seem to never want to leave . Is there anyway to reset and get a fresh sync without a reinstall? Also is there a feature in the works to add up all the approved hits money total? I appreciate all you do kadauchi!