No colors in HF anymore?

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by auntgrammy, Jan 22, 2021.

1. auntgrammy

auntgrammy Turker

Ratings:
    +15
    I have the settings on "colored rows", but there are no colors on my HitFinder.

Also, do we just have to put up with the dark theme being on all pages? I liked it for HitFinder, but it affects all Mturk related pages as well as Panda Crazy, which is an entirely different program so not sure why we're forced into that for something else we are using.

Also, no way to see TV or TO reviews stats quickly? That seems to be missing as well.

Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere already.

Attached Files:

2. Kadauchi

Kadauchi Administrator Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +8,589
    Something is extra wrong with your Finder. If you haven't restart your browser and relaunch Finder and see if that help.

Turning off the dark theme for the other stuff like PC is on the todo list.

3. auntgrammy

auntgrammy Turker

Ratings:
    +15
    I shut down my laptop every night and start fresh every day so that's not the problem, unfortunately. I did have the update...was it yesterday? Day before? But it was like this before the update.

• Yikes Yikes x 1
  4. Kadauchi

Ratings:
    +8,589
    Hmmm... this is strange. I'm going to need some extra info from you to try and narrow this down.

What is your operating system?

What version is your Chrome?

A screenshot of the console log would also be extremely helpful. Open Finder, press ctrl+shift+j to open the console log, run Finder at least once and take a screenshot of that with any errors that are there.

5. auntgrammy

auntgrammy Turker

Ratings:
    +15
    Firstly, thank you for your time.

Brand new laptop, Windows 10,
    Google Chrome is up to date
    Version 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Including a screenshot of the Console Log as when I c/p, one line near the top didn't copy. I couldn't get it to highlight to save my life. Not sure if that's an issue or not, but thought I'd let you know. "finder.html:1" could not be highlighted and copied but the other "finder" and "fontawesome" things were able to be highlighted.

One other thing I want to mention: In my details for the MTS extension, I have it so the site access is only "On specific sites" and I have listed:
    Console log:

Access to font at 'https://ddvx2zdcut4vw.cloudfront.ne...5e4ad616b44dcc5778e1cfb1bc24019.woff2?v=4.5.0' from origin 'chrome-extension://iglbakfobmoijpbigmlfklckogbefnlf' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
    fontawesome-webfont-3c4a1bb7ce3234407184f0d80cc4dec075e4ad616b44dcc5778e1cfb1bc24019.woff2:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    finder.html:1 Access to font at 'https://ddvx2zdcut4vw.cloudfront.ne...3dad4aeaedbd8c9be3dd9aa4c3b6f8d1.woff?v=4.5.0' from origin 'chrome-extension://iglbakfobmoijpbigmlfklckogbefnlf' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
    fontawesome-webfont-a7c7e4930090e038a280fd61d88f0dc03dad4aeaedbd8c9be3dd9aa4c3b6f8d1.woff:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED
    finder.html:1 Access to font at 'https://ddvx2zdcut4vw.cloudfront.ne...0a1d09cda2071ad8451bdb5124131a292.ttf?v=4.5.0' from origin 'chrome-extension://iglbakfobmoijpbigmlfklckogbefnlf' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
    fontawesome-webfont-1b7f3de49d68b01f415574ebb82e6110a1d09cda2071ad8451bdb5124131a292.ttf:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kadauchi

Ratings:
    +8,589
    This is the issue. You will have to add every url scheme that is blocking a feature you want to use.

Other things that may be affected (not a complete list):
    • Logout detection in Catcher/Finder
    • Pushbullet alerts from Finder
    • Short HIT Exports
    • The markdown editor for TurkerView Rejection Disputes

7. auntgrammy

auntgrammy Turker

Ratings:
    +15
    Thank you! That did it. The only reason I did that was because I remember something we had to add somewhere...a line so it was secure since we had our deposits going in straight from Mturk. I'm not sure if that's something you added in the upgrade or not. I'm also not sure what kind of things can be accessed on websites I visit with the extension running. I obviously don't understand how any of that works, but just wanted to be secure in my browsing.