Quick question about Return and Review

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Imanuel, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Imanuel

Imanuel Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,254
    I know this is a dumb question and the answer is probably very easy to find, but for the love of all that's holy I just can't find the answer. But what do you review a hit that does not have a survey code as under Review and Return. Because it specifically says not to use broken. So what do I do instead? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    99% of the time the hit will be approved if you submit with your worker id. Contact the requester if you're worried about it.

• Like Like x 3
  3. laby

laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +31,309
    Usually, if I've completed a survey and there was no code I submit with my worker ID and send the requester a note that there was no code. I don't think I've ever had a rejection because of it...except once with Maze, they don't don't respond and reject anything that's not submitted with a code. 99% of the time there won't be an issue.

You might want to add no code as a con if you review so if it does by any chance reject you'll know why.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sheri

Sheri Turker

Ratings:
    +23
    I wish someone would make a video because I cannot figure out half the stuff on the updated MTS and I cannot figure out how to use Turkerview

5. sander

sander New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    I can't either!