MTS completely stopped working

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by Everett, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Everett

Everett Turker

Ratings:
    +22
    I'm still having the same problem from the other thread, but something even worse has happened. After shutting Chrome and re-opening it, MTS I guess auto-updated as it opened a changelog. Now though it does not work at all. If I click on the MTS on mturk or on the extension tab area, it opens the right third of the page like it had been doing, but instead of displaying anything, it just displays a grey area and the sad page icon for when something doesn't work. Everything else including mturk and turkerview still works, it's only MTS.

When I click on the settings icon (the gear next to the MTS name) in mturk, it opens a separate page that is also grey and also with the sad page icon, with this also:

I've tried turning the extension off and on, closing and opening Chrome both with and without the extension on, and restarting the computer but nothing I'm trying is fixing it.

@Kadauchi

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jeffery

Jeffery New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Same thing has happened to me as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Everett

Everett Turker

Ratings:
    +22
    Thank you! That works. :emoji_grinning: I had wondered if I was the only one since no one had posted about it here in this mturks scripts forum. Is there any other place to look for discussions or posts about mts besides here or the daily hits threads? It just feels like more people would be talking about it over the longer term somewhere, especially with the recent total change in style and update, but I don't know maybe not.

5. Kadauchi

Kadauchi Administrator Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +8,589
    • Like Like x 1
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  6. Everett

Everett Turker

Ratings:
    +22
  7. germainrene

germainrene New Turker