Approval Rate!

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Anamika, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Anamika

Anamika Turker

Ratings:
    +250
    Can any help me how to increase the Approval rate at a faster pace?

2. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    What is your current approval rating and number of rejections? There are a couple of 1 and 3 cent hits that post regularly that might help raise your approval rating.

3. Anamika

Anamika Turker

Ratings:
    +250
    my current approval rating is 98.96 & the rejections count is 2159. Can you please tell me which are those HITs?

• Yikes Yikes x 1
  4. Yuraino

Yuraino Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +627
    There are a few HITs that are guaranteed accept and only take a second to do.

Most notably MLDataLabeler is THE penny batch and buffer builder.

Yokee Music are also very consistent every single day but much harder to catch.

SET Master Account occasionally throws down a lot, but inconsistent. Last week they had lots and were on the front page of TV.

5. Christinasingleton1983

Christinasingleton1983 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi! Apologies if this is the wrong place to post. I haven't been on Mturk in two days, had a 96% approval rate and was 50 hits away from finally breaking 1000. I had done a ton of the .01 hits about labeling social media pages and they weren't approved yet. I logged on this morning and my approval rate is now 91% with a ton of rejections. I read the instructions on the hit, but it looks like they mass rejected most of my work, causing my numbers to suffer in a massive way. What can I do to improve these?

6. Yuraino

Ratings:
    +627
    First of all, don't stay silent. Contest your Rejection by e-mailing the requester politely and asking them why you got these rejections, and to explain how much Rejections hurt us workers. Also to possibly to try to get them to reverse them. They have the power to take away our entire livelihood over some small thing Or, you can use TurkerView Bridge in the extension to help you with that.

As I've said above, there's MLDataLabeler to get your numbers back up.

• Love Love x 1
  7. Yuraino

Ratings:
    +627
    (meant to edit the above post oops)

8. Christinasingleton1983

Christinasingleton1983 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you so much for the help! I am grateful that my frustration was normal....We literally bust our butts on here just to get our numbers up! I've messaged the Requester with no response or reason for mass rejection. It was an easy HIT and I should have stopped after one or two just to see what the Requester was looking for before completing so many of them. Lesson learned and requester is on my block list now lol. Thank you for sending me to the MLDataLabeler Hits. Lord knows I need to get my numbers up!

9. BakaOppai

BakaOppai New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    how do you look up a specific requesters hits like you're talking about? Im new here.I tried the search box on mturk but none of the ones mentioned seem to exist

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  10. Turk Account

Turk Account Turker

Ratings:
    +26
    Next to the search bar, press the "Filter" button. Make sure that "I'm qualified to work on" is unchecked and that "Pays at least $" is .00 or .01. Many batch requesters have qualification tests you'll need to pass in order to be able to access their HITs. You may also need to meet their other criteria, like minimum number of approved HITs or approval rating.