[Please Help!] Has anyone with cloud research #2 qual gotten it revoked?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Johnthepro, May 7, 2021.

1. Johnthepro

Johnthepro Turker

Ratings:
    +91
    I haven't turked since around 2017 (well before cloud research qualifications were a thing) and came back to having the #2 qual, which I've now found excludes me from quite a lot of HITs. Have any of you had luck getting this reversed and eventually gaining the #1 qual? I have 160k approved HITs and 200 rejections (~195 due to batches from new, sketchy requestors, a small handful of surveys from similar requestors, and one or two I clicked the wrong button for attention check). My guess is they saw these rejections and decided that was enough for me to get the #2 version, even though I hadn't ever taken their qual surveys. Just wondering if anyone has had luck getting it reversed and what you did to make it happen? It's a pretty major bummer not being able to do 75% of fair work on the site anymore...

2. Social Cognition Lab

Social Cognition Lab A3FCJX0FTFAB96

Ratings:
    +94
    Hi John, I'm a requester and use Cloud Research for our HITS. I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but maybe the Cloud Research team can help? I had always assumed they only granted their quals if you took a qualification HIT.