Finder/ Catcher vs Panda Crazy

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by meegz, Aug 2, 2021.

1. meegz

meegz New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    So ive downloaded scripts and have used them to try to accept hits, so when a post gets posted on a thread i have the option to Panda and use panda crazy or i can hit the [once, many ] buttons and try to use catcher to try to accept the hit. My question is do i need both these scripts when they essentially do the same thing or is one better than the other? in what situation should i use panda crazy and what situation try the catcher?

any tips will be greatly appreciated

2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    You are correct that they both do the same thing. You want to pick one to use. Requests you send to Amazon(like trying to catch a hit) are tied to your account so if you have both running you are sending too many requests and probably half of them are being denied. This is known as a PRE.

This may be outdated as I haven't used either in a while, but Catcher was a bit simpler to use and Panda Crazy offered more functionality. So if you're just starting out and feeling overwhelmed then Catcher might be the way to go, but if you don't want to learn something new later then starting with Panda Crazy is probably better.

3. meegz

meegz New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    ok thanks for that clarification. I was just overthinking it then, that could also be a great reason why a lot are being denied like you said

• Like Like x 1