Requester Jeremy Coleman

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Gail Craven, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Gail Craven

Gail Craven New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    I completed a HIT by this requester entitled "Clients Reaction to Psychotherapy Sessions". I divulged sensitive information about myself and my counselor. It was sometimes rather uncomfortable, but not too much, I guess. I watched carefully for attention checks. He rejected my work, but I don't know why. As usual, I take my work quite seriously. I have contacted him, and will see if he responds. Has anyone else had a similar experience with this requester?

2. phish12

phish12 Turker

Ratings:
    +77
    HI-me too, except the HIT I did was under Tomas Rihacek. I was rejected today as well. I felt vulnerable already reporting that stuff and then to be rejected......I spent 9 min on it. I reached out too, nothing yet.

3. Gail Craven

Gail Craven New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm sorry you had a similar experience. I think data stealing is a big problem on this platform, and Amazon is not addressing it, to the best of my knowledge. There are working conditions which need to be changed, not the least of which is meager pay. On this particular HIT, I spent 20 minutes for $1. Apparently, he rejected my work because he didn't think I spent enough time doing it. What a BS excuse!

• Like Like x 2