Changing bank on mturk

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by xkatanyax, Oct 12, 2021.

1. xkatanyax

xkatanyax New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm one of the people that use to have Simple, who was bought by BBVA, which got bought by PNC. So long story short. I remember having to call them to get things changed because errors would pop up when I had to change routing/account numbers. With this new way, it looked like it accepted the new routing/account numbers. I'm just wondering if anyone had change anything on their account recently that they still got their money on time or what not. Much appreciated.

2. Ross

Ross Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,011
    Yeah, it's a lot easier now with the deposit system. No verifying it's your account, not having to enter in minute deposits they send to verify it, etc. I've changed mine 3 times in a month and never had a delay or issue. Just be aware I think updating the bank resets whatever time schedule you have selected, like 3 days, week, month, etc.

3. xkatanyax

xkatanyax New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you! I remember I had to call Amazon like 5 times because I would get someone who didn't understand what Mturk was.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. JustinIngram

JustinIngram New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    As a fellow victim of the Simple/BBVA/PNC transition I can confirm I had no problems whatsoever recently when I swapped it over before the PNC switch, can confirm it resets the timer but otherwise no problems.

Originally got my Simple account for Turking and other online work years ago, liked them so much I dropped my main bank, it was a sad day when they got shut down.

• Like Like x 1